Meeting

After 7 years...

(Author's POV)

"Ugh, I am so tired of being surrounded by people all the time." May says, grabbing her head.

"I know right! Why does everyone have to follow us every time we enter the school..or even when we get out of this room." Gary says.

"Because we are the A-Class!" Dawn says.

Seven years have passed since that incident. Everything is normal now. Gary and Misty are in their last year of high school, which started today. Both of them, with their friends, Serena, Red, Drew, May, Dawn, Paul, Leaf, and Ursula are together known as the A-Class.

The A-Class consists of the Top-ten highest rankers of the whole school. Misty's the first with a score of 500/500. Followed by Red, then Drew, Gary, Paul, May, Dawn, Serena, Leaf, and lastly Ursula. All of them are just behind by one mark from the previous one. The students of the A-Class are treated differently. They have a special room, in which they have all their stuff.

Women on the speaker- "Everybody please gather in the main hall. I repeat, everybody please gather in the main hall. An important assembly's gonna take place."

"What?" Paul asked, looking up from his phone.

"Ugh, again an assembly? I am sure it's some kind of 'keep-your-surrounding-clean' speech Mr. Wilson will give us..again!" Serena said, sighing.

"Let's just go." May said.

They went to the main hall, sat on the A-Class special balcony. It was a reserved area, just for them. The main hall was circular, like a stadium. The balcony was situated facing straight at the main stage. It also had a big tv, on which only Pallet News would be going on, always.

"Hello to all the students of Wisdom high school. We are here today to add a very special person to our family. Yes, there's a new student who'll be joining us, just for this last year, unfortunately. But that's okay. So, put your hands together..and meet ASH KETCHUM!" Mr. Wilson said and started clapping.

Gary's eyes widened. A raven-haired boy, with chocolate brown eyes, came inside the main hall. Everybody started cheering. Girls started squealing upon seeing such a handsome guy.

"Hi. I am Ash Ketchum. Nice to meet you all!" He said.

Gary stood up. "Gary, what happened?" Leaf asked. "Oh don't worry. He's just shocked to see his childhood best friend back!" Serena said, looking at Ash.

"They are childhood best friends? Like Misty and Gary?" Dawn asked.

"Yes!" Serena replied.

"Ash went abroad, when he was 8 years old, so he couldn't be in our school until now. But he's back now, and I am sure everybody's happy about it." Mr. Wilson said over the microphone. "Also, he's the next heir of the Ketchum's companies." Hearing this, the girls screamed like crazy.

"Wow, he's really something, huh?" Paul said.

"Ya, he is. But I bet he's still childish." Gary said.

"I have heard that the Ketchums and Waterflowers are very good friends. I am sure Misty and Ash are too." Mr. Wilson said. Everybody looked over the balcony, at Misty. Even Ash looked at her.

"Ugh, such a waste of time." Misty muttered under her breath and stood up. Everybody still seeing her, she walked out of the balcony, and the main hall.

"I knew this would happen." Drew said, sighing.

"Oh yes, this is not the first time she's left something like this...she's never attended a whole assembly." May says.