Danger

Helloo~

I update once a week. But,

Sometimes I might surprise you with double updates. 

I really appreciate your requests for an update, but being the evil author I am, I want you all to suffer a bit. Come on, there's no fun without it.

So just have a bit of patience, and enjoy~

Alright here.

-

(????'s POV)

"What is it?" I asked as I picked up Adam's call.

"I went to the Waterflower's mansion. Misty's not there." He stated.

"Do you know where she is?" I asked, thinking that this plan shouldn't go to waste.

"Yes sir. She's at Ketchum's house. I can see her from here, talking to a friend ever so happily." He told me.

"Why is she there?"

"From the looks of it, she looks like she's living here." He said again.

"But it would be a hard task to go to Ketchum's again. They are alerted, they have more security. Though I have someone who can easily help you through...." I told Adam.

"Who?"

"Evan."

I explained to him how the plan would go off, and he seemed satisfied with it. He really wanted to do this.

"I will explain this to him as well, and he'll let you in easily. Though I still suggest the store room door." I said.

"I am pretty certain someone lives in their store room at night. I am not letting myself get caught." Adam said.

"Okay, just make sure..." I began.

"..that you do it right."

(Misty's POV)

"Bye." I and Ash said as our friends departed from the house.

Again, alone with Ash.

I just didn't bother, and started going to my room.

"Misty." Ash called me. I turned around and looked at him expectantly.

"Do you wanna play?"

~

After some time...

~

"We won again!" Ash said happily as we went from this game to that.

He's a totally different person while playing.

"Yeah, this game's cool." I said as we continued to play.

"I am hungry." He said.

"It'll be dinner time soon. Maybe the chef already started making it. Wait for a bit." I said.

"Okay." He said and nodded like a child.

Cute.

We both went outside. Dinner was already being placed on the table, and everything looked de-li-cious, so we dug in.

"Mr. Roner, this is literally amazing." I said, enjoying the food.

"Thank you." The chef, Mr. Roner said.

"No kidding." Even Ash complimented him.

We had our dinner, talked to our parents. They were having a good time too. The event would start a day after our exams started, so right now they were enjoying themselves.