Explanations

Trigger warning: Contains some serious and sensitive topics. 

Go back or ahead.

Your choice. 

-

"You have got a lot of explaining to do." Gary said, glaring at her.

"I know." Misty said, going towards the couch and sitting down. "Have a seat and let us get started."

Everybody settled down. Serena was still very angry but was in her mom's hands, who was trying to calm her down. Ash was silently still.

"How did you find all that evidence? Even the police never found them." Gary asked.

"I haven't trained five years for nothing." Misty said, looking back at him.

"Trained?" Dawn asked.

" Yeah, every skill you need to know when you go for an investigation. Every move you need to use when you fight someone. How to handle weapons, drive a car, solve some hard detective cases, hacking, acting, etc." Misty stated. Everybody was surprised to know this.

"How come we don't know about this?" Aiden asked, feeling a little hurt that his daughter did so much and he never knew it.

"I was never the one to reveal." Misty replied.

"Did you work all by yourself? For finding those proofs?" Paul asked.

"No, Derek was with me."

"Derek?"

"Liam." Misty answered.

"Liam?" Rose said as she looked at Liam who was standing at the back with Brett.

"Yeah...I was the one." Liam admitted.

"Why Derek?" Gary asked.

"It was kinda fun keeping a stage name. Even Brett had one, so I did too." Liam said honestly.

"How did you convince Mrs. Anderson to spill the tea?" Brock asked.

"Her son was in a coma for years. Serena's dad was helping her by paying his hospital fees. I offered her more, and asked her to admit everything. Also saying that she might be spared if she told the truth and didn't hide it. Though she will be charged for keeping it a secret for seven years, no matter under what circumstances." Misty explained.

"Where did you find the evidence?" Yellow asked.

"Some in Ash's house, and the contract because of which everything happened in the Yvonne company." Misty replied.

"Our house? When did you come and explore?" Delia asked, astonished.

"Two-three times at night, I guess. Once when Ash had just come from the States, and once when the black man with a gun was caught." Misty said.

"You were the one?" Delia asked, Misty nodded. "But he said that 'he' was very strong."

"To not be recognized, I changed my looks a bit, including my hair." Misty replied.

"Were you the one who fired the gun shot?" Delia asked again.

"No, but I was the one who knocked him out." Misty told her.

"How did you go inside without being noticed?" May asked.

"The back door works well." Misty said, nodding.

"Tell me exactly what happened seven years back?" Aiden demanded to know.

Misty sighed.

Flashback