Cling and cringe

Okay so-

BEGIN AGAIN RANKED 1ST IN SATOKASU!! I AM SO HAPPY THAT I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!

Begin Again (A Pokeshipping Story) 

#1 in SatoKasu (21-09-21)

I honestly don't know when it did, but I checked yesterday, and I saw it. It literally made me overflow with happiness!! Thank you all so so so much. Still I can't thank you enough!

Wait, know what? I'll say thank you for everything now itself. So-

Thank you so much for 2k+ reads

Thank you so much for 400+ votes

Thank you so much for reading!

So, a new update, just for you! Enjoy, and thank you again~

-Your dearest non-re-reader procrastinating author~

-

Warning- a little bit of cringey stuff ahead.

-

"Why is she getting so clingy to him?" Dawn asked, scrunching her face in disgust.

"She's making me cringe so badly..." Yellow stated, everybody nodded.

"I don't feel good about this..." Ursula stated.

"Don't we all?" Serena said, looking back at the clingy person sticking to Ash.

"Misty, you haven't spoken anything for a while, what's up?" Gary asked, Misty was still eyeing the girl with Ash.

"Shh, she'll burst." May said, trying to quiet Gary.

"She's...jealous?" Clemont asked, Misty shot him a death glare and he looked somewhere else.

"MISTY!" Leaf yelled.

"WHAT?"

"Hi!" Leaf said, smiling.

"Later, Leaf." Misty said, going back to Ash and the girl.

"Oh no.."

"Shoot..."

"Why..."

"Just, why..."

"Keep calm..keep calm..keep- I can't keep calm." Misty said, banging her head against the table.

The girl, whom they were eyeing all this time, started nibbling on Ash's ear.

"What the hell is wrong with her?!" Brock asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Disgusting." Drew stated.

"Why are we even looking?" Serena asked.

"Because it's disgustingly interesting and a scene worth watching honestly." Gary said.

"Ugh." Paul sighed.

"Woah woah, Misty. Calm down girl." Clemont told her. She looked at him, and everybody, staring at her hands. She looked down, realizing that she bent her spoon, pulling out all her anger on it.

"These spoons weren't supposed to bend.." Serena stated, eyeing the spoon in her hand.

"When in Misty's hand, I guess not.." Drew told her, she nodded.

"Also, why isn't Ash stopping her?" May asked, everybody looked back at the clingy scene again.

"Boys are boys after all..." Brock said, Dawn and Serena shot him a glare, Ursula went back to texting on her phone, and May continued eating.