Bonus Chapter: Who is Serena's crush?

Double Update.

Though you guys know it already, why not?

-

[Time- The day their exams ended. All the girls coming into a room to sleep.]

"I don't wanna sleep yet actually." Ursula stated.

"What should we do then?" Dawn asked.

"Watch a movie?" Leaf asked.

"Or EAT?" May asked.

"Not now, May." Dawn said, playfully rolling her eyes. May pouted.

"I am going down and getting myself a chocolate. I am sure Misty has a ton of them." May said as she went out and closed the door behind her.

"May will never change." Serena said, chuckling.

"OH I KNOW! LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE! SERENA, T OR D?" Dawn yelled, asking suddenly while jumping up from her seat.

"Calm down, troublesome." Yellow said, smirking.

"Hey! Only Paul's supposed to call me that." Dawn said, pouting and crossing her arms.

"Really? Then calm down, troublesome." Someone standing out the door said. Leaf went towards the door and opened it. All saw a tried Paul, his eyes heavy from all the sleep.

"Wow, you look so tired." Serena said.

"Giving Dawn multiple piggy back rides didn't really give me any energy." Paul stated. Leaf laughed, and Dawn sent Paul a death glare.

"Go sleep then." Dawn said, pouting.

"Sure, but do you wanna cuddle?" Paul asked. Dawn turned her head towards her boyfriend after hearing him so fast that a slight crack was heard from her neck. Her jaw hung open.

"You're not Paul." Dawn said, still shocked.

"This offer is valid for a limited time. Say yes or I am on my way to sleep." Paul said as he slowly turned around to go back.

"NO! I am coming." Dawn said as she ran to Paul and grabbed the opportunity he had offered. He smirked a little and grabbed his girlfriend, going into a spare room somewhere.

"Dawn's finally gonna get those cuddles." Yellow said.

"Or something more as well." Leaf said, laughing. Yellow smacked her lightly, then joined her in the laugh.

"Since Dawn is not here, I'll ask you. Truth or dare, Serena?" Ursula asked Serena.

"We're seriously playing that?" Serena asked, raising an eyebrow. Ursula nodded.

"Okay then, truth." Serena said, choosing her option.

"Tell us who's your crush then." Ursula ordered, smirking. Serena face-palmed herself.

"Should've known." She said, sighing.

"Dawn had told me she'll do this back on our walk. Now that she's not here, I was determined to continue it, for her." Ursula said, shrugging. Leaf went towards her and patted her back.

"Good thinking." She said, Ursula nodded.

"Tell us now." Yellow said. Serena sighed again.

"It's..." Serena began, but just then the door opened, and May entered the room.

"Where's your chocolate? Did you eat it already on your way here?" Leaf asked.

"No. I never got to go to the kitchen. The best friend trio was down there, talking. I didn't dare disturb them, because they were finally having their alone time." May explained.