ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ~Ⓣ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓓ︎ Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎ Ⓟ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎

⚠️warning⚠️
swearing! slurs against homosexuality! Minor blood! Bullying!
Don't read if this makes you uncomfortable!

/𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕡𝕠𝕧/

Karl hurriedly made his way through the sea of people swarming the crowed halls of his highschool. His breath hitched slightly as Karl realised some of the papers had come loose from his tattered text book. Quickly glancing back to only see unfimilar faces, karl dropped to his knees to gather the now scattered papers.
Darn fingers, Karl wiped his brow were a sweat began to break out in tiny droplets with his spare hand.
Suddenly a gruff voice startled Karl causing the collected pages in his hand to scatter again. He stared upwards in dismay as he noticed Luke (Luke is a made up charcter, why Luke? Idk, he's pretty irelivent at the moment) towering over him. Karl squealed scrambling back as Luke reached towards the collar of his shirt. Quickly turning and scampering away, karl tried to swallow the hard lump that formed in his throat. His eyes darted around the hallways for an escape route, the bathroom sign happened to be just around the corner. He made an exit towards the sanctuary hoping Luke didn't notice as he turned the corner.

As soon as Karl entered the bathroom he fumbled for a stall door and swung it open gripping the textbook in clammy hands. Click. Karl's sweaty and shaking hand managed to lock the bathroom stall.
Holding his breath, he slowly backed up against the white washed bricked wall and crossed his fingers.
Please, don't come in here, the brunette wished as an unsettling feeling rose in his stomach. Then, the sound of the bathroom door creaking open made a whimper escaped from Karl's lips. Big wet tears formed at the edge if his eyes blurring his vision as he leaned his head against the cold bricks.
Just....Breathe Karl.... He tried to remind himself as he tried to control the silent sobs and the river of tears that flowed down his frozen cheeks.

"Karl?!" the unmistakable voice of Luke came from outside karl's stall along with the sniggers of his friends.
"We're only here to talk to you and read that little book you have, come out karl."

Shaky breaths rattled in Karl's ears and his heart thudded loudly in his chest. Karl tried to feel angry at Luke for bullying him but whenever he saw him, Karl's legs would go weak and his gut would churn. The distance banging on the stall door's came closer until the clatter came from right outside. The feeling of tears began to sting and well up in his eyes.
I'm useless, and trapped Karl thought as another helpless whimper rose from his throat, this time louder than before.

Karl shut his eyes tightly and hugged the ratty textbook to his chest. Two feet stood visable below the door of the stall as it shook in protest but gave in with the pressure of Luke's force.

"There you are!" Luke's lips curled into a smirk karl knew to well. Luke's harsh hand pulled at his lavender hoodie causing karl to fall from were he perched on the toliet. His head connected with the bathroom floor with a sickening crack. Karl didn't have the strength to move, he couldn't think anymore. All he could hear and think was the ringing, the ringing in his brain. He could barley manage a groan before Luke had placed his foot over karl's head, pushing the soles of his generic shoes into his forhead. Karl's brain screamed in pain, his vision becoming hazy from the black slots appearing in his eyes. He tried to focus on the trail of blood leaving his nose instead of the pain searing in his brain.

"Whats in your note book, karl," Luke sneered harshly. His words inflicting Karl's mind like millions of glass fragments. Reluctantly, he squeezed his eyes shut and tried to move his arms and legs but they lay limply behind him, unable to move. Please, Luke, turn around and leave me alone... karl pleaded to himself silently, hoping whoever was watching over him could answer his prayers. The heavy shoe on his skull forced Karl's head towards the floor even more. He could taste the salted tiles as his jaw began to bend the wrong direction. The pain was almost unbearable and all he could manage was another tired, painful groan.