ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx~ Ⓦ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓗ︎ Ⓓ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓦ︎Ⓝ︎

(Yes, still in first person. Sorry not sorry)

/𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕝'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧/

"What?" I exclaim over the phone. The clock on my desktop showed 6:43.

"Look, sorry Karlos but some things have come up and I don't think I will be able to come," Alex apologised, his voice crackled statically over the phone for his reception at his house was poor. Prickly feeling of betrayal bubbled in my gut.

"Then what about me?" I retort angrily and I could hear the boy on the other end take a deep breath. I knew I was being hella unfair, and I knew i shouldn't be pissing off Quackity. When he said he meant no, and no one could change his mind, not even his bestfriend.

"Karl, i think it be good thing to make new friends aswell, and this could be a perfect opportunity. What if I do transfer to that school that my mother is pestering me to go to Karl?" Quackity argued back. Each word inflicted me like a stab to the heart.

"So your idea of making friends is being beaten the crap out of, sure, I think I'm going to take a pass," I mumble quietly and he laughed through gritted teeth. I knew whatever came out of Quackity's mouth next wasn't going to be positive.

"Karl, seriously, this would be good to be more socially since- you know. Get your self out there," Alex tried to sound happy but Karl could detect his impatient hiss under his breath.

"You know i'd only go if you would go," I raised my voice.

"Your to clingy Karlos," Alex yelled back frustratedly. I had to hold the phone away from my ear and winced at the volume.

I was about to yell something back when my breath got caught in my throat. I stutter a little. Alex never cared If I was clingy before, he always told me I could be anything I want to be near him, just as it made him not uncomfortable.

"You know what Alex, your right," I cringe at my wobbling voice. I could hear Alex protesting in the background.

"Karl, no, no, no, no not like that, im sorry Karl. I-" I hung up on Quackity and dropped my phone onto my bed letting the ringtone go off a couple more times before turning silent. Great, not even my bestfriend wanted to be friends with me anymore. I bit the inside of my cheek letting blood trickle onto my tongue to take my mind of things.

I tapped my foot on the ground a couple of times and decide to go down stairs. I found myself at the cupboard for the drinks. Automatically I opened the cabinet and selected my fourth white monster of the day.

Not wanting to go back upstairs listening to my phone buzz, I crashed on the couch and pressed it on with the tv remote. I let the air out of the Monster as i took a long sip flicking through the shows, I decided to watch something on Netflix. I felt a mixture of anger and guilt at the phone call with Alex so I clicked on Adventure Time for the 100th time to calm me down.

Jake and Finn appeared soon after the show started and my mind relaxed although it tensed after a while. I couldn't stay mad at Alex, and I'm pretty sure he could stay mad at me either. A swollen lump formed on the inside of my cheek from were i continued to chew at. I'm sure Alex might come around eventually to coming anyway.

My thoughts spiralled into nothingness as I began to doze off on the couch.

555 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠

𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂 𝒇𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒚 𝒏𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 :)
𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓. 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒕. 𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒔 𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒇.
𝒐𝒐𝒇, 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕, 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 ☝️😐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊 𝒂𝒎 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙 𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 1:00𝒂𝒎 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒚𝒐𝒖.

𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘 𝒊𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 👌