ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ ~ Ⓑ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓢ︎

⚠️WARNING⚠️
swearing,

Sorry this chapter is like... full of sleepy bois

𝕊𝕒𝕡𝕟𝕒𝕡 𝕡𝕠𝕧

"Your such a nimrod!"

I couldn't help the small smile play at my lips as I remembered Karl giggling. I glanced down to find the brunette boy now sleeping peacefully, his hand wrapped around my wrist, oddly comforting, his chest rising and falling as occasionally let out a small sigh. I pryed his now warm fingers laced around my skin off and tucked them under the blankets to keep them warm. I was planning on leaving when I was struck by how Karl could fall asleep so quick. I gave a content gaze over him knowing he was safe and warm.

As I shifted to move, within the sheets I felt his hands move around my waist as he snuggled closer into my side. I flinch. It's not like i didn't want this...It's just he was so open about things were I wasn't, plus, he was sleeping so he was not self-conscious with actions. I shuffled over a little and disconnected the arms from around my waist, and instead of my stomach I let him cuddle up to a pillow.

As soon as his arms went around the pillow I instantly regretted making Karl let go, I felt guilty. I was supposed to be here for him, I was supposed to be his friend...

I was ripped from the feeling as I felt my back pocket let off vibrations. Reaching around I produced a phone and tapped in my password to enter it. There were multiple missed calls and messages from Dream and George wondering were I was. I clicked into Dream's notification;

Clay 🟩

_____𝑊𝑒𝑑𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑑𝑎𝑦____

𝑺𝒂𝒑𝒏𝒂𝒑, 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒓 𝒖?, 8:10

𝒅𝒖𝒅𝒆, 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒚?
𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒏𝒂𝒑? 8:30𝑎𝑚

𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐? 8:43𝑎𝑚

𝑺𝒂𝒑𝒏𝒂𝒑, 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔,
𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑎 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝐶𝑙𝑎𝑦🟩
𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒌? 8:51𝑎𝑚

𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑎 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝐶𝑙𝑎𝑦🟩

𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒖𝒑 8:53𝑎𝑚

𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒅𝒖𝒅𝒆, 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒚 8:56

𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑎 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝐶𝑙𝑎𝑦🟩

𝒔𝒂𝒑
𝒔𝒂𝒑
𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒏𝒂𝒑
𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒏𝒂𝒑9:02

I furrowed my eyebrows as I checked the clock on my phone. We hadn't been away that long? I looked back over to Karl to check if he wasn't having a nightmare or was cold. His chin was buried into the material of the pillow, his hair flopping over his eyes gently making his nose twitch occasionally. Unexpectedly I found I was staring again... his hair was so tempting to pet, I sigh letting in as i reached over and ran a hand through his pretty locks.

Clay🟩
𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝑎𝑐𝑐𝑒𝑝𝑡        |       𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒
✓                              ×