ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ~Ⓑ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓢ︎ Ⓣ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓟ︎

⚠️𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜⚠️
Abbreviated cursing! Swearing!

/𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕝'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧/

The bell rang and the kids in the cafeteria filed out of the doors to there usual Monday classes. George stood up along with Dream and the rest of the group and I followed them to the room were we left our luggage. Quickly sorting out who's was who's, we walked through the school buzzing excitedly to the coach which was parked out the front.

Mr.Phil stood outside helping load the suit cases and bags onto the the bus. I got all jittery again as I handed over my suitcase and stepped back with my arms tightly crossed over my stomach anxiously.

"You okay?" I turn around to find Quackity hiding behind me trying to avoid the teachers careful gaze.

"Q! What the honk are you doing here?" A smile crossed my face, "aren't you supposed to be in class?"

"Of course dumbass, keep it down. Just came to see you're ok before you left," he hushed me. I couldn't respond because a teacher had spotted Quackity's poor attempt of hiding and he had to run off with the teacher in pursuit. I giggle holding my jumper sleeve against my mouth. I wish Quackity would come on the camp trip.

"Everyone enter the bus in orderly fashion, remember don't eat anything which is going to get stuck on the seats or will be hard to clean up," Mr.Phil reminded everyone as the kids got on the bus laughing and chatting. Of course i was one of the last people on the bus, so finding a seat was hard. I tried to search for a seat with someone I knew. Skeppy and BadboyHalo were sitting next to each other, Wilbur and Tommy, Sapnap and Tubbo and George was sitting next to Dream.

So...this means I need to find a seat next to someone I don't know. I hastily sat down next to a kid with bright orange hair. As I tugged at my seat belt, the kid gave me an unsettling glare. I was about to stand up and change seat when the bus engine started and a teacher came down the aisle telling everyone to put on their seatbelts so I stayed put clicking on a belt.

I glanced around to get a better view of the bus. George and Dream sat two seats behind while Skeppy and BadboyHalo sat two in front. Wilbur and Tommy sat beside us but they were engaged into a full blown arguement to notice me beside them. Tubbo and Sapnap sat in the row infront to to the left and I sat on the right side of the bus.

As we settled into the trip, I cracked another can of monster, this time blue monster. Once again the kid next to me stared at me before looking back out the window. Weird, I thought as I drank my can. Although every eye layed upon me sent ripples of shock through me. The bus rattled over a bump and I accidently got flung into the red haired kid.

"Sorry," I gushed, my cheeks flushing with embarrassment but the guy sitting next to me didn't respond and ignored my apology. This is going to be a long trip, I thought swallowing the lump forming in my throat.

(Time skip, cause I can't write two hours worth of sitting on a bus ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

.........

"Can you please stay on your side of the seat," the orange haired kid muttered still gazing out of the window. I yawned an apologised and sat straight up again, I guess I wasn't used to spending long times in vehicles and I was falling asleep after two hours. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat. A splitting headache made me groan. The kid gave me a death glare and resumed to being silent. I tapped my feet as my teeth began to chatter.

My hand dived into my pocket fishing out some iba-proofen to help with my spreading headache. Honk, I didn't pack water so I swallowed the capsule with the last bit of energy drink left in my can. I shut my eyes and leaned back into the chair trying to avoid thinking about my head. I felt something brush my shoulders and I shrugged it off. Strange.