ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ~Ⓛ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓛ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓢ︎

⚠️Warning⚠️
Heavy swearing, mentioning of drugs

(I'm going to start off in Karl's pov or first pov and see how I go. Literally talking to myself)
(Character check next chapter!)

/𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕝'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧/

I entered the school gates as the speaker screeched the sound of a bell. I turned Spotify off after listening to ' sweater weather ' on repeat. I brushed my hair over my face to avoid attraction. Although, mental note: it's impossible to be un-noticed when having bruises and marks all over your face and bare skin. Don't try and hide it. A hand on my back startled me as I turned around to find Quackity behind me.

"Sup dude- Fuckkkkkkkkk you look like shit man," Quackity's jaws hung open for a while and when he tried to speak nothing came out. His dark eyes not understanding the image of me.

"Oh, hi Big Q," I say and put on a fake laugh hoping he would buy it. I bounced a little, nervous fluttering in my stomach.

"What happened to your face Karl," Quackity asked as we both began to wander to our home rooms. I felt frustrated at his attention and stared the other way. I felt a hand brush against my cheek and my face tinted red at the touch. Quackity held onto my face tilting towards his careful eye.

"What- " I stammered to find him holding my face, examining the damage. He let go of my face when he realised I began to become uncomfortable. I could see his brow crease and his face furrow, all the cheer he had at the start seemed to drain from him. Quackity's jaws set after a long silence as he glanced back at me.

"Which fucking asshole did this," he growled deeply. I felt touched and slightly annoyed that he cared this much as well as fear for Luke and anxiety for when Luke found out I snitched to Quackity. No, Luke wasn't going to get found out to prevent the next episode of yesterday happening all over again.

"N-n-no one," I stutter again and he glared at me with concern and quiet rage. Dark strands of hair hung in his eyes and with a quick hand, he brushed it out of his view.

"Are you seriously telling straight to my fucking face, you some how stepped on your face and punched the shit out of yourself?" I flinched at every slur he yelled. A couple of heads turned our way as we continued down the hall. So I ducked my head and desperately try and change the subject.

"Look- it's fine, well, I feel better now actually-" i was cut off by the snappy dad side of Quackity.

"No your not fine Karl," he glanced up to see we were out the front of my homeroom and he glanced concerned at me, "Karl Jacobs, at first break you better start talking."

With that, Alex left me standing alone out the front of my homeroom. Sucking a breath in, I quickly ducked into the room, sitting at the front to avoid people turning around to stare at my face. A couple of quiet conversations spark up as I entered. Great, I thought as I tried to become invisible in my chair.

The teacher came through the door with a steamy cup of coffee. His blonde hair tied up in a bun at the back of his head. I always thought Mr.Phil was the nicest homeroom teacher there was. As he sat down at his desk he began the role call.

Lucy Evens, "here!"
James Reed, "yep"
Karl Jacobs?

At first I didn't realize Mr.Phil had called out my name. The class erupted into a bunch of giggled and sniggers. Honk, I thought as I realised I probably zoned out.

"Sorry sir, I'm here," I mumble as Mr.Phil shot me a sympathetic, concerned look, much like Quackity's. I could tell he saw the marks on my face. Great, now everyone knew I'm some sort of Frankenstein twin.

The bell rang shortly after I heard Mr.Phil call out my name as I shuffled my way to the exit.

"Karl?"

I stop dead in my tracks and turned around walking towards his desk. After sorting throughout a pile of paper, the teacher looked up at me.

"If you need to see the nurse or the school counselor, I would be willing to help you with that, you know that right?"

I did knew in his teacher-ery way he was trying to be nice to me. So I plastered a fake smile on once more and told Mr.Phil it was fine. He only nodded his head.

"If you change your mind just tell me," he called after me as I left the room.

(Time skip cause your girl is a lazy writer.)

..........

After a period of English and Maths, the bell rang for first break. I ducked my way through the cafeteria avoiding ramming into people to the most far table to the left and sat down. I notice Quackity's troubled eyes on me as I began to nibble at some salt and vinegar chips.

"Karl,"

My heart plummeted and my gut twisted, he sounded just like my dad when he said my name. I continue to eat my chips pretending not to be disturbed by his presences.

"You have to tell me at some point," Quackity said softly. As much as I wanted to tell him, I didnt feel as If I should...

"I just ran into some jerks after school, not that I know of," I white lied as I pushed my toast around on my plate. In the end, I reached for another white monster from my bag.

"Dude, if you keep drinking those your gonna die before the cops catch me dealing drugs."

We both laughed and i was relieved he was satisfied with my answer before. The can make a delightful fizzing noise as I opened the lid and took a sip, finishing my food shortly after.

(Another time skip, were all lazy here)

..........

Me and Big Q chatted and giggled to Arts class like we would normally do without any tension. I respected and somewhat relieved when he finally stopped talking about my face. As we went into the classroom and took our seats, the lesson began.

"Thank you boys for finally arriving," the teacher sighed sarcastically. Her full moon glasses made her face small and pointed. I had to stifle a laugh when Quackity pointed it out.

"No problem," Quakcity boldly answered, the whole class laughed and the teacher had to quiet them down.

"Quackity, if you keep that attitude of yours you might not be able to go," the teacher said slyly as everyone looked at each other in confused glances. The minute of silence was enough for the teacher to plaster a smug smile on her face, giving her the satisfactory if having the upper hand in the conversation. After she took a small sip of steaming coffee she made her way around and handed out a booklet to each student made up of three pages.

"Now, sorry for the late notice, but this are your notes for the school camp on Monday. Today is Thursday so I expect all the notes to be back in by Friday or you might luck out on coming," the teacher paused, taking long breathe before starting a new sentence, "if anyone gets on detention or a level, they might find themselves staying at home."

With that the teacher sat back down behind her desk, put her glasses on her fluro pink hair a began to sort through yesterday's work. I flick through the booklet. It was a permission slip for an excursion to a camp.

"Sounds cool," I comment as Quackity looks extra hyped.

"Let's gooooooo!! Look, were doing all this cool stuff, i need to get my note signed, you too Karlos. We're going on a adventure," He yells a little to loud which makes the teacher glare at him. I giggle quietly and Alex chuckles.

This was going to be fun.

1127 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠

𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 :)
𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌. 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒑, 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇.