ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʜᴛᴇᴇɴ~Ⓩ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓓ︎ Ⓞ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓣ︎

⚠️Warning⚠️
Swearing

𝕊𝕒𝕡𝕟𝕒𝕡'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

I stirred awake as I felt a snicker leave someone's lips. I opened my eyes to find Dream leaning over me, his arms crossed and smug smile curled over his face.

"What's this SappyNappy?" Dream cooed and I raised an eyebrow not knowing what he was talking about. I was about to sit up when I felt a slow thudding heart beat next to my side. I looked to my left to find Karl curled up against me. His Brown curls gently covering his eyes as his shirt was lifted slightly revealing a sliver of his bare stomach. My heart tightened as I detached Karl's arms and sat up, face burning like a furnace.

"What! It's nothing dude, he needed emotional support," I protest but all I got was a wiggling eyebrow. I groan, Dream was so immature.

"I swear, it's not what it looks like. Anyway, Karl is just a friend." I rolled my eyes and jumped of Karl's bunk as I earned a wheezing laugh from Dream.

"What ever you say Sapitus Napitus,"

"Now shut up or you'll wake him up," I growl grabbing a fresh pair of clothes and pulling it over my head, sliding onto my body. I checked my phone, it was 6:15. There was heaps of time to sleep, why did Dream have to wake me up like that? I wish I could go back to bed and curl back up next to Karl. My cheeks burned scarlet as I fluffed my hair. The door knocked some time later and Mr.Phil came in to remind everyone to get up. I guess it would be embarrassing if he caught me and Karl like that. It's not like we were doing anything wrong. I came back around the corner to find Dream kissing George awake. Gross dude.

I decide I should wake Karl up so he had time to get his shit together. I climbed the bunk and hesitated, how was I supposed to wake him? I ended up poking him and he stirred slowly yawning and stretching his arms. He sat up flustered and spotted me staring.

"Do I have to get ready?" He asked sleepily ducking his head as he passed me on the bunk. Did he really not remember what had happened? Or does he not care? I didn't care. My mind pondered over the thought before I decide it wasn't healthy to think about it any longer and I pushed it out of my mind.

Finally, thirty minutes later when Dream and George stopped flirting and Karl was awake enough we headed to find the rest of the school. Everyone seemed to be gathered around the same place we were at last night. Mr.Phil had bags under his eyes and he looks as if he hadn't slept all night.

"Alright, today is going to go like this. We will try and fit two activities before breakfast then another three before lunch and another two before dinner. After dinner we have a couple of options so we shall vote then," Mrs.Puffy informed, her wavy curly dove white hair bounced as she turned her head to gaze at her students. I yawn shoving my cold hands into my pockets and turn my gaze to the ground. I hated when teachers wanted to make eye contact with you.

Mrs.Puffy split us up into a group of six and six from each other schools and we all took off in different directions. I jogged to meet up with Dream and George as they walked occasionally bumping shoulders. Dream turned his head down to George as they gazed at eachothers lips intentionally. I knew they weren't going to do anything but it was still early in the morning.

"Jesus Christ , you guys are really horny," I smirk as I walked between my best friends and slapped Dream on the back so hard it made a loud thump and he huffed at the impact. I earned a glare from the taller boy as we carried down on the path towards our first activity. I felt weird third wheeling it after three minutes so I hanged back to find Karl walking on his own. I glanced at the absent minded boy in surprise, I didn't remember Mrs.Puffy calling Karl's name into our group. Oh well.

"Hey," I nodded as Karl returned the gesture awkwardly, jeez, how many friends foes he actually have? Karl shuffled along the ground and once in a while drawed in a long sniff. I felt really bad about this morning.

"Hey...Jacobs, sorry about..." I start before being cut of by his high pitched muffled voice.

"Don't mention it,"

I glanced at him lift an eyebrow as Karl sassed and he looked back his gray eyes wide in shock. His face reflected true horror.

"I-i-i didn't m-mean it like t-that," Karl stuttered and I dropped my fake expression and let out a loud laugh. I couldn't believe Karl's face? Did he not just know what came out of his mouth? I had to bend over to prevent myself from choking on my giggles which made Karl even more uncomfortable. He opened and closed his mouth for a totally of six times before mumbling again awkwardly.

"I actually mean, it's fine- yeah."

I laughed a little more which earned a quite nervous giggle from Karl. Oh god, why did I have to make every conversation awkward when I'm not saving his ass.

"Anyway do you know what we are actually doing cause I wasn't listening to a thing she was saying," I kicked some rocks around as we trudged on. Looking back at Karl his face was twisted into a frustrated expression. His freckled nose scrunched up as he pondered deep in concentration. I stared my eyes away from the image of Karl, if I didn't I'm not sure I would ever be able to.

"Jacobs?"

He jolted a I tapped him on the shoulder. Wow, how many times does this guy zone out?

"Oh- uh..." he fiddled his fingers with the sleeves of his jumper, "tree tops course ... i think."

The hair on my arms pricked in the mentioning of trees...damn. why they gotta be so high? I hadn't noticed I accidently out paced Karl but it didn't matter because the camp instructor stopped the group of eighteen at the sight.

937 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔
𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝒊 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐 𝒊 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒉 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓. :)
𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒆.

𝑨𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝑫𝑵𝑭 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒌? 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 <3

𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔  <3

𝑯𝑶𝑳𝒀 𝑪𝑶𝑾!! 47 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑺???? 𝑰 𝑲𝑵𝑶𝑾 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑨𝑰𝑵'𝑻 𝑴𝑼𝑪𝑯 𝑩𝑼𝑻 𝑶𝑴𝑮???? <3 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍