ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ~Ⓐ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓖ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓓ︎ Ⓒ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓑ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓢ︎

𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕝'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

Yawning, My eyes fluttered open to find myself tangled up with the blankets in a bed. My heart hammered as I sat up, Were is Luke? Is he here? Has he come for me? Then I spotted Fundy packing up his clothes into his suitcase.

"Oh your awake!" He grinned turning around his face dropping as he rushed to my bed.

"Dude chill, your gonna be fine, Sapnap said you could stay here since-" Fundys voice dragged on as yesterday nights event flash back to my mind. Me finding out Luke was my roommate, me being chased then bashed up, Sapnap beating up Luke, me talking with him-

My face flushed scarlett. I shouldn't be here. I swung my legs to the side of the bed finding my stuff placed next to the bed. I rummaged for something to put on.

"Umm... right," I mumble as Fundy shrugged and continued to pack. As I pulled on a sweater as the bathroom door opened. Shirtless Nick came out as went to his suitcase. My face burned violently with embarrassment. Why was I looking? My mind screamed dumb thoughts.

"Uh hey Karl," Sapnap said.

I had to get out of here. I fumbled my hand for the handle of my suitcase, grabbing my shoes, I could put them on somewhere else and I shot out the door.

"Bye?" Sapnap called after me as I left the room trying to cover my face. I felt so dumb...

Sapnap must think I'm weird now. Why do I even care about what Sapnap thinks about me anyway? I brushed the thoughts of Sapnap and yesterday out of my head. I trudge along the painted corridors. Every step sinking into the heavily padded red carpet floors. As I turned the corner to the lift I found the bloodied nail sticking up from the carpet and red liquid splattered on the wall. I was tempted to grab the nail but ended up just walking into the lift and hitting ground level button. The lift drifted slowly down four levels until the chime of the machine rang and the doors opened.

I stepped out to find Mr.Phil and Miss.Puffy counting everyone. I must of just made it.

"Hey Karl, have you seen Sapnap and Fundy?" Will asked, his beanie covering his hair.

"N-no sorry," I lied feeling the heat rise to my cheeks.

"Oh, cool, were almost leaving and there are two students missing so we're waiting on them i guess," Will explained as I took as seat next to him and talkative Tubbo. Beside him, Tommy hadn't said a word. Apparently they stayed up to two in the morning. No wonder, I smiled to myself.

The doors of the lift opened and Fundy and Sapnap stepped out of it. Mr.Phil gave a warning stare to the two boys before returning to marking the roll.

(Tiiiiiiiiiiiiime skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip)

After everyone was marked off, keys were returned and everyone's suitcases were put back in storage, we all got on the coach. Luckily I could get a seat next to the window. No one ended up sitting next to me, which was fine, I didn't feel like talking after last night. Sometimes the silence was nice. I look out the window at the passing scenery. Lush grass and rolling pastures. Trees touch the edge of the smudged blue sky.

It was beautiful. My eyes felt heavy as I just let my eye close gently, feeling th warm winter sun dance on my face whilst the gentle bump of the coach lull me to sleep.

(#skippingtime)

Someone shook my shoulder as I stir awake. George was prodding me awake. His eyes were tired, outside the sun was going down. It's last rays giving off heat before letting the icy chilly night set in.

"Come on Karl!"

My mind came back to my body after wondering for the last seconds, drifting away with last light on the sun.