ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ~Ⓝ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓦ︎ Ⓕ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓒ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓢ︎

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️
Swearing

/𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕝'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧/

"And I came,"

A short slightly angry looking boy with tussled brown hair stood arms crossed tightly to his chest giving Alex an unsettling glare. He had white glasses and was wearing a blue jumper with the numbers 404 on it and white long sleeved shirt underneath with dark blue pants. His chocolate coloured eyes seemed to stare into Quackity.

"George," he said clearing his voice. The small boy rolled his eyes and looked back at Quackity. He was obviously unimpressed. I hid behind my bestfriend as the two continued in conversation.

"I know you to well to just decide after two years to text me for chit chat small Q, what do you want," he sassed in return. I finally picked up his accent. It was British. I'm pretty sure Quackity found an 'old' friend but hadn't got to the part of asking 'to keep an eye on me.'

"Right," he muttered locking eyes with George, "I'm asking you for a favour."

George let out a high pitched laugh. I cringed slightly and Quackity shrugged apologetically in my direction.

"You and your 'favours' Quackity, when you going to return it? Never?" The British boy sniffed becoming more interested of the ground than the conversation. He had alot of attitude for being so short. Quackity opened his mouth to snap back when another voice interrupted him.

"Is there a problem here?" A deep voice rumbled as I looked up and flinched only to realise it wasn't Luke. He was towering behind George like a shadow, proctively. His lime green hoodie was a contrast from his pants. He had nice blonde hair and unique green eyes with a face dusted with freckles. His skin was tanned and rough.

"Dream," Alex acknowledged the blonde guy with a salty tone. This made me wonder what happened between them. Dream was about to step forward when George placed a small hand on Dream's chest. It was such an ironic sight to see the smaller boy just have full control of his larger friend.

"There is no problem, Quackity is just asking for a 'favour'" George sneered. Dream turned a shade of red looking at the hand placed on his chest. He muttered something and stood beside George like an obedient large puppy. It would be kinda cute if it didn't look like the pair wanted to murder Quackity.

"Well it's not for me, it's for my friend Karl," Quackity said grabbing my arm and yanking me forward with such force that almost made me tumble forward. I felt my cheeks burn with embarrassment as the pretty Bristish boy and his friend looked at me. As my eyes meet with George he gave me a sympathetic look and then I realised my hand was shaking.

"Y-y-You really don't have to if you don't want to," I stammer looking back at my best friend pleadingly. I didn't want to be with people who didn't like Quackity. It felt wrong.

"He's going to camp and I can't go, so I'm just wondering if you could keep an eye on him," He said ignoring me keeping a steady hand on my shoulder to help me calm down. He squeezed it gently to tell me everything was going smoothly.

"Sure," George said quicker than I expected. He was probably doing it for me out of sympathy, for the poor pathetic kid who couldn't hurt a fly. Well maybe i could hurt a fly if it annoyed me alot.

"Thanks," Quackity said sharply and turned around dragging me along with him. I try to manage a thanks too but I never got to.

"Wow, dude what was up their butts," I say to Quackity who was staring off into the distance.

"Nothing is up there asses, there nice people Karl, they will be nice to you," he snapped before leaving me to ponder in my un-answered questions.