ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ~Ⓒ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓕ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓢ︎ Ⓐ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓓ︎ Ⓦ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓢ︎

⚠️Warning⚠️
Heavy swearing (You know, Sapnap) blood,

/𝕤𝕒𝕡𝕟𝕒𝕡'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧/

I didn't know what I was doing. I just had a bad gut feeling about what might happen. At the diner at the hotel, Karl was so shaken about staying in a room with complete strangers. This was so dumb, he was probaly just fine. I fiddle with the chain around my neck as I look at the door to room 38 up and down. What if Karl answers and everything was fine? How do I explain?

Hey! I thought you were going to get killed so I came and check in on you. This was one of the dumbest ideas I had. Wait one second...What the fuck....?!

I was about to knock on the door as I heard a noise around the corner close to Karl's room. What on earth? I dropped my hand and listened for the sound again. There it was, it was like a groan??? That sounds like something sexual or deadly... I think as I contemplate on turning the corner. There was some coughing and whimpering and I thought what ever it is I should see what it is.

As I turned the corner I found Karl slumped on the walls, his blue grey eyes staring at me, fazed and desperate. I freeze, some guys were beating the crap out of him. What the fuck do they want with him? You leave him for 20 minutes and he is almost being killed.

"Hey!" I shout at the obvious leader of the group of boys. They all kinda turn in surprise to see me then relax. They probably thought I was teacher... The guy let go of Karl and his friends took him. Karl had no strength in his limbs, he looked like a baby being pushed around.

"Hey...what are you doing," The kid narrowed his eyes suspiciously at me. I growled in my head...this kid better watch his tone.

"I could say the same," I say sizing the kid up, him doing the same. By the looks of it, he is the kind of person to be a two face, son of a bitch back stabber. His posture seems confident enough. My fist clenched, he was taller than me by a good couple of inches. Not as tall as Dream... I could kick Dreams ass, barely. I promise Dream not to fight anyone but this kid, he was beating up Karl and Karl was an exception. I wish I could knock that stupid smirk from his face. I really couldn't believe this kid, who would find enjoyment of bashing up innocent people. You did...my mind buzzed as I silenced it.

"Hey man, don't want to get bad first impressions, I'm Luke," the kid nodded his head to me. To bad...i thought, I was so hyped up by the rush of adrenaline I forgot about Karl almost. His face looked... His jumper was covered in blood, "No seriously, why are you here? Sapnap?"

He sneered my nickname, mocking me. Fuck... of course every fucking kid knows me, and my reputation. But if he really did why isn't he backing off?

"Just heard the sound of a fight," I lied glancing towards Karl, "I fucking unfair fight."

"Wow chill man, nothing you wouldn't do...Well, use to do," the Luke kid said slying hissing. I felt a growl rise in my throat...what a little shit.

"I suggest you get the fuck out of here before I-" i didn't finsih my sentence. I knew i should do this as friendly as i could, I mean, i could get a call home and not go on the trip. My throat tightens. Who would look after Karl? George just says the basics but that's it...

"Or what? This your friend? Sapnap," Luke mocks spitting on Karl. Fuck Luke...that's it.... I had enough.

"Go."

"Or what?" Luke challenged. This kid got onto my nerves. I took a step forward but Luke held his ground. I took another step and another until we were face to face. Then, out of no were Luke uppercutted my face. I stumbled back holding my jaw. I felt flames of rage burn in my arms and gut like a furnace. Blood trickled in my mouth. I held my face and gave a look like which could raise hell which made Luke smirk harder.