ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ~Ⓗ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓛ︎

/𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕝'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧/

Room 38 stood in front of me. I cross my fingers George, Wilbur or anyone I recognised might be on the other side. As the lock clicked and I pushed room 38's door open I found the room empty, except for a couple suitcases next to the beds. Strange, I thought. I sat on my bed and kicked of my Vans. A distinct off smell drifted from the sleeve of my jumper.

Deciding i smelt weird i jumped in shower to refresh. The steamy water felt calming as I stood for a solid six minutes in the shower before getting out and changing into a faded karki (green colour) jumper with black jeans. I got outside and tied back up my Vans and headed back to the foyer wondering who my roommates might be.

(Time skipping >:O)

..........

"Thank you for being so patient everyone," Miss Puffy smiles tiredly, "everyone must be hungry and wanting dinner. So the hotel was kind enough to open the bed and breakfast room for us to use."

I sigh in relief as my stomach makes a loud growling noise. I hadn't eaten anything nutritious since lunch.

"Yes, come this way now," Mr.Phil lead everyone into the room were everyone dived into the food left over from this morning. There wasn't much choice but I wasn't complaining, I was to hungry to argue.

"Oh, I'm soooooo hungry!" Tommy groaned my exact thoughts as we past the self serve counter. I scooped up some bacon and eggs and put it on a plastic plate before retreating to the table the group gathered around. I sat in between Tubbo and Wilbur. Minutes later Sapnap came back with the now cheerful red haired kid and they both took a seat. As the other kid laughed he noticed me and shifted uncomfortably in his chair. I thought about his salty attitude on the bus. He probably regrets it anyway, I thought.

"I'm fundy," he mumbled to me as I gave a blank look to Fundy, "sorry about early."

I genuinely believed Fundy, I knew the the tone and face of guilt. Or he is just a good actor.

"Yeah, Sure thing," I gave Fundy a warm smile. I'm glad when he smiled at me back, ignoring the mask of brusies on my face. George was slumped on the table, his glasses ajar on his head, his snores made everyone laugh. He must of be incredibly tired, I thought. I felt sick as I ate some bacon, so I decided to leave it out of my evening meal.

"So guys, who are your room mates," Tubbo questioned through a mouthful of toast. At this I was reminded that I had no clue on who my temporary roommates were.

"I'm with Wilbur and Tommy," Tubbo offered since no one answered him after three minutes. Everyone probably wasn't listening or trying to remember. Or have no idea who they really are, My thoughts buzzed.

"Me and George are in a room with a random kid," Dream said and Wilbur, Tommy and Skeppy gave Dream a thoughtful look, raising eyebrows. Dream rolled his eyes and continued eating.

"I got a room with Sap," Fundy yawned.

"I honestly have no idea guys," Bad truthfully sighed. I was relieved to know I wasn't the only one.

"You do, your staying with me," Skeppy said looking annoyed bringing his keys out of his aqua jumper. Dangling on the end of his keys with the numbers engraved 21. Bad did the same, rummaging in his pocket for his keys. Finally after struggle he produced the key for room 21.

"Oh yeah sorry Skeppy," Badboyhalo apologised and the shorter boy huffed. I hid my smile in my jumper sleeve. Everyone was a tight group and had even tighter relationships within the group.

"What about you Karl?" Will yawned.

"Um...Me? Uh, i'm in room 38 but....well I don't actually know...." i stammer forcing the rest of my food down my queasy stomach. They might be nice? They might be friendly? What if their not, A twisted memory of being punched multiple times in the gut made my stomach do more flips. I finished up with my now cold toast as Mr.Phil cleared his throat.

"When you are finished with your dinner, take your plate to the counter for cleaning up and you may return to your rooms. I'll check you lads to make sure your in bed before nine thirty, we have a long day ahead,"

"I'll check you girls, don't think you can get away with staying up late," Miss Puffy added as Skeppy and Bad picked up their plates and left the area chatting lightly.

(Time skip, Time skip, Time skip, Time skip >:D )

..........

Tubbo and Tommy were last to leave the table leaving me there alone. Well, alone on the table surrounded by buzzing minds and mouths of other students. Nervously i picked up my plate and took it over to the counter, leaving to retreat back to my room. I decide I wanted to face time Quackity as soon as I got settled. It would be nice to talk with someone i could just vent my worries to.

I walked along the red carpeted hallway to room 38 sluggishly. I forgot my tiredness though when I heard the whisper of voices inside my room. I drew my keys from my jeans pocket and shakingly clicked the key into the lock. What am I supposed to say? Hi I'm Karl, I'm your other roommate, I'm not weird, want to be friends? Nope, a sweat broke out on my forehead. I'll just say hi and walk to my bed and avoid eye contact. Right, seems like a good plan I took a couple of deep gulps of air and pushed the door of the room open. I stare and the ground as I entered.

"Hi-" I choked on my words. Down in my gut I knew this was going to happen. I try to say something else but I couldn't mange. I stared speechless at the three people who were half way through a conversation before I came through the door.

"Hello Karl."

The boy said glaring at me as if he could see into my thoughts. The kid with hazel hair and cold grey eyes. Luke.

1017 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠

𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒇 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓.
𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒊'𝒎 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆. 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕.
𝑨𝑺𝑫𝑭𝑮𝑯𝑲𝑲𝑨𝑺𝑱𝑲𝑳 𝒐𝒐𝒐𝒐𝒐𝒐𝒐𝒐𝒐𝒐𝒉 𝑳𝒖𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆 :0