ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ~Ⓔ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓨ︎ Ⓡ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎

⚠️WARNING⚠️
swearing :3,

𝕊𝕒𝕡𝕟𝕒𝕡'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

Golden light filtered through the long window dousing me in its morning rays. I felt the warmth shining on my face and I pulled a pillow over my face but there was no escape. Groaning, I sat up on my bunk rubbing my sleepy eyes and looked over see if anyone was awake.

Karl was still asleep. His brown curls flopped over the pillow and his arms hugged another pillow closely to his chest. The blankets half on and half off his body. Karl was a pretty sleeper. Pretty? My mind panicked. I'm just jealous I reassured myself as I clambered off my bunk to see George curled up against Dream, Dreams arms holding George as he nuzzled into his thick brown hair. My heart spiked, I feel jealously prickle within me again. It was good Dream had a stable relationship with George even though they said they weren't dating, it's just I wanted something like they had. Just to hold someone in my arms and to love them. All my dates and relationships were unpredictable and I had to always break out of it because I couldn't handle it anymore.

"N-Nick?"

Startled hearing my real name, I turned around to see a sleepy Karl with messy hair leaning over the bunk railing. I was going to remind him not to call me that before he interrupted me.

"What's the time?" He mumbled, holding a hand above his face to block out the morning sun.

"6," I yawned as Karl flopped back into his bed with a defeated yawn. The blankets flapped around then settled a moment later.

"Why are you awake so early?"

"Just a early riser," I shrug as I pulled over my favourite t-shirt with flames dancing on the bottom of it.

"Go back to bed," whined Karl from the top bunk. I felt tired but I wanted to escape the cabin and go exploring. Karl reached down from the top bunk and closed the blind to the window. I watch Karl pat the blanket on his bed next to him. I sighed then climbed onto Karl's bunk and sat cross legged.

"?"

"Go back to sleeeeeeep," Karl slurred as he flopped into his blanket. I raise and eyebrow at Karl and he giggled on of his cute laughs. It was dark in the room now for the sun disappeared behind some dark trees outlining the horizon, and plus Karl pulled the blind down.

"NoOOOoOoO," I mocked Karl's whingy voice and Karl proceeded to grab my shoes and tried to take them off.

"Stop Karl! I'm going outside," I laugh as i battered the tired boy with one of the millions of pillows piled up on his bed. I paused before adding thoughtfully, "Come with me."

Karl look taken aback by this and I felt my self holding my breath. I didn't like seeing Karl being left out and since i knew about 'Luke' I thought a morning walk would let me know a little bit more about it. About him.

"S-sure," Karl faltered. I grinned back at him and jumped of his bunk and proceeded to wait for Karl outside.

𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕝'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧

I clumsily tugged on a random sweater with some jeans, tied up my shoe laces and headed out the door, closing it quietly so George and Dream wouldn't wake, to meet Sapnap.

"Are we allowed out here, now?" I ask tentatively and he laughs a bit.

"Ppppfffff, of course we are...just not if we get caught," he rolled his eyes and jumped of the Cabin' s veranda. The morning was crisp and filled with songs of the birds. Sapnap was somewhere up ahead so I had to run to catch up with him. He seemed to be standing in front of a board with a map.