Chapter 13

I immediately scrunched up the letter that has haunted me for 2 years. I gasped as I realised that the trip to Spain was tomorrow thanks to Christians text to remind me. I instantly ran into my closet and packed 5 shirts, 4 pants, 2 skirts, 4 dresses and 7 pairs of shoes. My makeup was crammed into one black small makeup bag.

I don't know if I wanted to be stuck on an overseas trip with my mother. She tended to get a little out of control with excitement. I rolled my eyes at the thought of my mother dragging my father down the foreign streets of Spain like a 5 year old girl.

Shrugging that thought away from my head, a huge smile came across my face as I pictured Christian and I in Spain together.

As I zipped up my black suitcase and placed my alarm for 7:00am, I fell into a deep sleep dreaming about my childhood.

There I was.. Stuck in a mother nightmare again.

You're so stupid Nicole! How dare you get 14.5 out of 15? Do you know how pathetic that is? You're a worthless piece of shit, just like your brother!" My mother yelled. I was 14 years old. I was shivering in a dark corner of my room, absolutely terrified to find out that I had gotten half a mark off from getting full marks.

"I'm sorry Mummy." I whimpered as I shielded my face, refusing to let her see me cry.

"You disgust me." She whispered as she delivered a hard slap to my soft cheek. I yelped at the painful slap.

Then the dream transitioned into my worst nightmare. 

"Baby, this isn't going to hurt.. Alot." Ashton smirked before ripping off my skirt. I attempted to scream and refuse but a hard punch was delivered to my jaw. I licked my lip and immediately tasted blood, I let my head drop backwards. I had no energy to fight him off anymore. I was already going to die? So, there was no point. 

I screamed in pain as he continued assaulting me. He slapped his hand across my mouth to quieten my screams. I snapped my head in the other direction to find a dark figure watching the assault. The streetlight was behind the figure so I couldn't see who was heartlessly watching me getting raped. The figure took a few steps back so I could see who was watching. Darkness was all I saw and felt as I now realise who it was.

Lena. 

"Nicole! Wake up!" Christian yelled urgently as he attempted to shake me.

I screamed, waving my arms furiously. "Get away from me!" I screamed before Christian wrapped his strong, muscular arms around my trembling body. 

I immediately relaxed and lifted my head slightly to look at Christians tensed jaw and darkened eyes. He was angry.. Hopefully not at me. I dropped my head down in shame. I felt disgusted. I snapped my head at the clock but soon sighed in relief as I realised I hadn't slept in. 

"Let's go." Christian commanded in a soft tone. I nodded before walking into the shower to cleanse myself from last nights nightmare. I blow-dried my hair and applied a light layer of makeup before walking into my closet. 

I pulled out a pair of stylish sweatpants and a black tight Guess top which I paired with my custom designed Nikes. I smiled at Christian who was paitently sitting on my bed with my suitcase and bag all stacked neatly next to him. 

"Ready?" He asked as I nodded. Behind him was a medium sized bag which, I assumed, contained all of his clothes and necessities. 

--- 

My parents, Christian and I arrived at the busy airport. I sighed as I noticed people dressed in black with various cameras attatched to their hands running to us. Our security guards automatically grabbed us and rapidly dragged us to the gate where my fathers private jet stood. 

It was massive and no matter how many times I've been on it, I would never get enough of its insane beauty. 

"Wow. I'm impressed Mr. Copeland." Christian smiled as he grabbed my hand and helped me on the plane. My fathers laugh echoed behind me as I sat on one of the italian plane seats. 

My mother and father sat in a different section of the plane to Christian and I which I was thankful for. 

"Good evening Mr Braxton and Miss Copeland." The flight attendant, Nadia spoke. After repeating the safety rules and the hazards 6 times, Christian dismissed her politely. I laughed as he placed his head on my shoulder and pretended to sleep. I whined before pouting my bottom lip. He raised his head and his eyes darkened. 

"Don't pout." He growled lustfully as his eyes were stuck to my pouted plump bottom lip. My eyes widened as I was somehow turned on. "I'll take you right here, right now." He smirked as his hand slowly drifted up the side of my thigh. 

My breath hitched as he slowly stood up from his seat, locked the door and placed a "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door handle which prevented the flight attendant bothering us. 

He hovered over me and inhaled my scent. I growled before grabbing the back of his head and kissing him ferociously. Fireworks exploded in my stomach and I was on a high. I had feelings for Christian, I think I made that obvious. But could it be more? I didn't know. I frowned slightly before shrugging off the thought and flipped us over so I was now straddling him. 

"Oh Christian!" I moaned as he completely filled me after taking off my sweatpants. His hands skillfully kneaded my breasts as I kissed the outline of his perfectly sculpted jaw. "Mine." He repeated after thrusting into me multiple times before things really heated up. 

I was thankful that the plane was soundproof which prevented my mother and father from hearing me engage in sexual intercourse.. I squirmed in disgust at the thought but I was quickly distracted as his speed picked up in his thrusts as I moved along with him. 

"Say my name." Christian growled dominantly. 

"Christian." I moaned. 

"Again!" He seethed through his teeth as his thrusts became harder. 

"Christian!" I screamed out in pleasure. We exploded into each other and after a few minutes, I rested my head against his chest as he helped me put my sweatpants and clean underwear on. 

I chuckled slightly before resting my head on his warm but hard shoulder.