Chapter 17

"So, hows things been between you both?" Jenny smiled as she shoved the spoon filled with steaming hot rice that she had made kindly for Christian and I. I observed our surroundings, we were currently sitting in her dining room with a very tense-looking Christian. 

I rolled my eyes and squeezed his hand to comfort him under the table. "It's been great, thanks Mrs Braxton." I smiled. She laughed before shaking her head.

"No, my last name isn't Braxton. It's Rieal." She smiled as she pointed her hand forward, indicating for us to eat. 

"We'll be leaving." Christian snapped before grabbing my hand and pulling me up gently. Jenny's eyes filled with sadness as she nodded and stood up too. 

"I'm sorry Christian, I hope you forgive me and accept me as your mother." She whispered. Christian rolled his eyes like a child and headed towards the door. 

Passing the insanely large lounge room, my eyes flickered to a figure whos jaw was as tense as Christians shoulders. 

"He's finally here. Am I correct?" The figure whispered, aiming it clearly at Jenny who was trailing behind us. 

Jenny gulped and nodded. The figure slowly walked towards us, out of the darkness. "Why is he here?" She growled. 

Christians eyebrows furrowed. "And who are you?" He demanded to know. She scoffed, shaking her head. "So, he pops up many years later, storms into our home, makes a scene and starts demanding who we are?" She was furious. 

Christian squinted his eyes and tried to make out who she is. The darkness was covering half of her face which didn't make it easier. 

Christian took a step back. "Kristina?!" He yelled in shock as he stepped back.

"I'm so happy that you recognise your own sister, Christian." She snapped before walking towards us. 

/N: im so sorry that this chapter is so short, i just needed to update! It was driving me crazy. So, i hope you liked it. This chapter is ssoooooo short i feel really bad. Love you all!