Part - 60

So it's been two days and today I finally got discharged...
In these  two days all our family and friends came to meet me and Tae-hee in the hospital.

Ji-hyun and young-jae were so happy to see her that they were not ready to go back.

Soo cute!

Btw right now we are in the car heading home with eomma..because she is also  gonna live with us.

Because of the stitches I can't even walk properly,so it would be very difficult for tae to take care of me as well as Tae-hee....so eomma will be there to help us.
I am grateful to her.

As we reached home eomma took Tae-hee and headed in whereas Taehyung helped me get out of the car and then hold one of my hand and his other hand protectively hugged me and took me to our apartment.

After that, we settled in the room downstairs because I am not in the condition to climb stairs...we even have one crib for Tae-hee in this room because her own room is only for daytime at night she will be sleeping in our room.

Eomma was playing with Tae-hee while Taehyung was getting fresh in the bathroom.

It still feel unreal to me that I am a mom and I have a daughter...but when I look at her...it immediately makes me feel a motherly love towards her.. honestly I believe this is what is called 'love at first sight'....you instantly fell in love with your child when you see him/her for the first time.

Time skip
At night

After dinner eomma went to her room to sleep and I was in the room breastfeeding my angel.

Just then taehyung entered the room.

He looked at us and smiled warmly.

Tae - " Is she asleep?"

He wispered.

I looked at her and her eyes were closed and mouth open...she wasn't sucking anymore.

I slightly giggled at her cute little face.

Y/n - " Yes!"
I wispered back

I gave Tae-hee to her father.

He took and kept her in her crib before kissing her softly.

Then he came and layed down beside me.

I turned towards him looking at his eyes and he was doing the same....it feels like we were conversing through eyes...no words were spoken but so many emotions were conveyed.

He caressed my cheek with his hand and said.

Tae - " I love you so much."

Finally breaking the silence.

Y/n - " I love you too."

I said hugging him.

He hugged me back.

Tae - " Are your stitches paining?"