Life Is Like Diamonds In The Sun..... And Diamonds Are Forever.....

Siena P.O.V

After speaking with Lucile I was determined that I would get my son back to how he once was. That was my sole focus it wasn’t about Damon who was still mad at me. I didn’t fear that there was something wrong with Isabella because I sense that she was okay. You may think that it’s selfish that I’m concern about one child but the short time I spent with my daughter I learnt she’s stronger than people perceive her. She was her mother’s daughter she looked sweet and vulnerable on the outside but within her Isabella was something strong. I love both of my children in equal measures. I know if Isabella would actually pick up her phone and I explain this situation she would understand. Unlike Damon who has branded Nico as pure evil after his actions on New Year day. None of that mattered now as I had the help that was needed to fix Nico and Lucile came highly recommended by Nic. She seemed confident about all this but she also told me that it wasn’t going to be pretty sight. What else could I really do?

How could I carry on with my life when my first born in this state. I know I don’t remember my life before due to some mystic force wiping my memories. I felt that I failed as a mother on so many occasions as I allowed Nico to be taken from me as tiny baby. Then to not stop that darker side of him from coming to the surface when I knew all along why would trigger it. The worst part of it all is that not only I but every single one of us didn’t even notice the change in him. Not until that darker side Nickar made his appearance after allowing Damon to kill me. How many times can a mother fail her son? Well no longer I’m not backing down until the Nico I loved and adored from the moment I laid eyed upon him is back. I may not know what it takes to be a mom as so much of my time was robbed from both of my children. There one thing that witches or higher being can never take from me. That the look my children would give me. That look right there is the purest love you will ever know no one can take that from me.

The drive back home was long not in how long it took us to get back but with Enzo little flirtatious comment to Lucile. I think Enzo a great guy and he truly does bring a smile to my face but I really just wanted to snap his neck today. I just held a short fuse right now and it was all because of all these overwhelming emotions I have over this. It pained me to see each member of my family in pain with one thing or another. Pain is a pesky part of humanity. I've learned it feels like a stab wound to the heart something I wish we could all do without in our lives. Pain is a sudden hurt that can't be escaped. But then I have also learned that because of pain I can feel the beauty, tenderness, and freedom of healing. Pain feels like a fast stab wound to the heart. There were times of hardship when people forget the courage they need to keep fighting; and survive. But I think as long as we have something to believe in; to keep close in our hearts courage will never truly leave us. We only have to reach deep in our heart to find it.

There so much I didn’t understand what was going and I was trying so hard to keep it all together but it was hard. I know I’m not the only who goes through something like this with the constant battle between head and heart. There are many things that we can’t understand. The past. The bad things that happened... and we become afraid. Of what might happen in the future. It’s okay to be afraid. But we have to keep hoping and believing... to keep hoping and trying our best to be good and do good. Even when we're afraid. Now it was time for me to put those fears to aside as now Lucile will be able to tell me what needed to be done for Nico. I parked up and we all got out of the car making our way towards the jail house. As we entered the room I saw Nico on the floor sleeping like he was a homeless person. Something had to change about that I wasn’t going to allow Nico to live in these conditions. The least I could do was make thing more comfortable for him.

“Nico this is Lucile she’s going to help you….” I spoke as I opened the door to the cell so that Lucile could take a closer look at him. Seeing Nico looking so weak broke my heart I knew that Ric along with Jeremy and Matt had been continuing to drain him. All I saw in front of me was my little boy who just needed saving. Who is just crying out for help I was just doing what any mother would