Beautiful Monster.....

Damon P.O.V

While I was running around wasting my time to find out about my mother being in that prison world, my own family was torn apart. Elena called me in the middle of the night informing me that Siena was so adamant to save Caroline from this humanity switch off phase. That Caroline had gone off the reservation that because Siena pushed her she compelled Liam to play doctor with our daughter. To say I wasn't happy when I heard all this would be a serious understatement. Elena assured me that Isabella was fine she fed her, her blood and she sleep safe and sound. You know when you know there a 'but' coming, well there was a but after. Siena couldn't see anything happen to our daughter and Caroline wanted one thing from her and that was for her to turn her humanity off. I felt my jaw drop as soon as those words were spoken to me, I never imagined Siena with her humanity off. It had happened and she did it all in order to save Isabella life, I know if the shoes was on the other foot I would have done the same. What did this all mean? I had no idea. Siena had always been a loving person she always looked out for those she cared about. I honestly don't know what the alternative version was going to be like.

So I waited up all night for her to come home and nothing. I didn't even know where to even start looking for her, she could literally be anywhere. Would she go on a killing spree? Nah that not like her, which made me think it was more likely. I tried calling her and all I got was her voicemail. So I got in my car and searched in places that I thought that a vampire with no humanity would go.  Did I find anything? Not a thing but just a trail of dead bodies leading back to Mystic Falls. Siena had to come home sooner or later and when she did she and I were going to have a serious talk. I know I can get her to turn her humanity back on, there was no reason for her to be like this. Everyone was fine, well with the exception of Caroline who I'm going to stake when I see her.  So I sat in the chair facing the front door waiting for the wife to make her appearance, I wasn't going to move until she showed her face. I couldn't believe she submitted to Caroline threats, why the hell didn't she just kick the crap out of Caroline? Like she had done too many before. I heard the door open as I looked up Siena walked with a smile on her face like everything was normal.

"How was the rave?" I spoke as she walked in the parlour all causally like nothing going on but I was fully aware if what the hell was going on. I still can't believe that she turned it off but it will be simple enough to get her to turn it back on.

"Oh, you know, loud, lame, rave-like." She spoke smugly was she entered the room further. She still looked like Siena and seemed very calm like but it was time for us to have a serious talk.

"Anything I should know, or anything you'd like to talk about, wife-to-husband?" She arched her brow and shrugged her shoulders as she looked around the room looking for something. Like what I just told her meant nothing.

"Where do we keep our weapons?" She spoke casually as she came down the steps. What the hell did she just ask me for?

"Pardon?" I got up from my chair and began to walk over to her. I didn't know how to interpret her right now she seemed calm and not very vampire with humanity off.  

"Crossbows, vervain grenades, all that hunter crap Jeremy was into? Ah! Yes! The throne." Siena walks over to a chair and opens a hidden compartment full of weapons underneath the seat. She packs some weapons into a bag. I don't know what her game was but there was no way in hell I was going to allow her to walk out of here until I knew her humanity is back on. I vamp-sped over to her and tries to inject her with vervain, but Siena catches my hand before I can do it. "Elena told on me. Shocker." Siena rolled her eyes dramatically. This was the woman I loved in front of me but should a cold version of her that didn't care I needed to get through to her.