We Used To Have It All.... But Now's Our Curtain Call.....

Siena P.O.V

I looked around me and everything was different, I wasn't in the room where Kai just turned up and stabbed Jo, and tried to hurt Isabella. I was on the cliff facing the falls, I could see Damon standing a few feet from me looking out into the beautiful scenery. I had this feeling in the pit of my stomach that something bad had happen, my fear was that Kai had hurt Isabella. I looked down to see that I was still in my braid maid dress, how were we even hear? The last thing I remember is the wedding turned into total chaos. A part of me wanted to approach him, but I was too frightened to, this all felt a little strange, how we could be standing here like nothing happened. The only way I would know anything is if I ask.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I began to walk over to him, Damon slowly began to turn around with this smile on his face. The way the sunlight shone, it brought out the vivid blue in his eyes, Damon eyes were almost translucent, glossy, like the palest blue glass, too soft to be turquoise, too bright to be baby blue. Even until this very day, I still felt the same strong feelings as I felt about him from the first moment I looked into them, strange to think that one person could truly turn your world upside down, make you feel more alive than you never could imagine.

"Waiting for you." He still held that smirk on his face, but I knew Damon well, better than he thinks I do, behind that smile I knew there was something that wasn't right now. To be here on top of the cliff where we had many romantic moments, when all hell literally broke loose at the wedding.

"What happened? Why are we here? Kia---" I began to say as he slowly approached me, I knew he was trying to keep his face neutral.

"I'm feeling a little symbolic." He leaned in and kissed me for a long moment, I pulled away from him, none of this felt right, even that kiss didn't feel right.

"Damon don't avoid the question tell me what going on." He turned away unable to look at me, what the hell happened. "What happened? Is everyone okay?" He still didn't look at me as I was speaking to him, I placed my hands on either side of his face forcing him to look at me. "It's something bad, isn't it?" His eyes began to glisten as tears began to fill up in them. "Damon, just tell me. How bad is it?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

From our last moments we saw that Ric and Jo were preparing to tell their vows, a touching moment that made each and everyone in the room emotional. Ric spoke words from his heart that this woman whom he may have known for a short time had made him feel alive again, that he knew nothing and no one could ruining this perfect moment for him. As Jo began to attempt to top the amazing vows that Ric had spoken, an unexpected guest turned up to turn this beautiful event into utter chaos. When Kia Parker made his appearance it was a moment of triumph for him, he had been dying to do since the moment he was trapped in another prison world. His entrance was one he was proud of as he found out that his twin sister was carrying twins, which he knew in the future would be a threat to him, so he did the only thing he could, make sure that their existence never came about. Kai main reason for coming back wasn't to just destroy his sister Jo life, but to put an end to another. While in 1903 where he was left with the heretic vampires, Kia learnt that all this was down to Isabella Salvatore, as he fed his blood the vampires that had been desiccated for over a century he learnt a great deal of history about what Isabella Salvatore was capable of. He returned into this word to see vengeance, to make her suffer in ways that she could never imagine, this was going to give him true satisfaction.

Damon felt like his world had come to a standstill as he held Siena in his arms, she wasn't responding, that a sense of guilt overcame him that he did nothing to stop Kai. No only had Kai hurt his friends wife to be who Damon knew was dying in Ric's arms, but he attempted to hurt his daughter, which lead to Siena trying save her being in this condition. "Siena?" He called out her name as she remained unconscious and limp in his arms. "Come on. Hey, wake up. Siena?" Damon bites his wrist and tries to feed Siena vampire blood.