When I See You Again Part 2.....

Siena Mind....

Since Nic left I've been worrying because I knew what he was capable of, he just as bad as Damon with doing something reckless. I just kept thinking about what was happening in the world of the living, I hated that I was napping away while my family and friends were doing god knows what to try and bring me around, what did they understand about this spell being full proof. Kai won like Damon said and there was nothing that could be done, they wouldn't find a solution to this problem overnight. This was a personalized spell that he created, yeah there might be a loophole somewhere but they need to take their time about it. I heard someone footsteps from behind me and my fear was that it was Damon that it was going to the time that I had to let him go. Well I was wrong because the person who turned up was the last person I ever expected to see.

"Oh wow things must be bad for you to turn up." I spoke with annoyance as my so called father came closer, I could see that my words may have hurt him but I didn't care. He couldn't just show up when things were bad, thinking he can play hero and then go back into hiding.

"Siena I know I haven't been much of a father to you—" He began to say but I didn't want to hear it so I cut him off.

"You haven't been a father at all. That role was given to Margherita the daughter that you kept in your life." I snapped at him, did it hurt me when I learnt that all this time he kept leave was to go back to his family in New Orleans? Yes it hurt a great deal. I was just a mistake he made and he only felt obligated to look out for me because he was the reason behind me becoming dimidium sanguine well he didn't need to worry about that no longer.

"Siena everything I have done was for your protection, being apart from you was the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my thousand years." I couldn't help but roll my eyes to it being the hardest thing, these were all words to me, and actions speaks greater volumes.

"Julian every time I try and give you the benefit of the doubt that I think we could build a father and daughter relationship you disappear." I tried on many occasion with him but I would open that door and he would slam it in my face, I didn't realize until now how much that actually hurt. So no with him turning up here giving me some kind of farewell wasn't going to work, it wasn't going to fix nothing and I didn't want to hear any more from him. "So thanks for the visit." I began to walk away from him, I wasn't going to give Julian the satisfaction of having some kind of heartfelt reunion with me. No he didn't deserve it.

"I watch from afar when you took your first steps. I watch in the distance as Tony taught you to ride your first bike." He called out which made me stopped in my tracks. "I attended to every single one of your parent's charity events, just to hear you sing. My favorite was when you sang lean on me, you were only 14 at the time, but that voice of yours was so captivating." I looked up to see him in front of me with tear-filled eyes, the look on his face looked to genuine for him to be lying about all that. How could he possible know that I sang that if he wasn't there? "I am by far the perfect father, but you are my first born, you are by far my greatest accomplishment." I felt a huge lump build up in my throat, as he spoke with such sincerity in his voice, this was the first time he acknowledge me as that, I always felt deep down that all I was to him was a problem to fix. All because of what his mom did to make sure that he was able to have kids.

"Don't. You're going to make me cry." I tried to pass by him but he didn't let me, I didn't want to have this conversation with him, I didn't want to be suck here reflecting over his words.

"Siena I've abandoned one too many times, with that been said. I will be residing in Mystic Falls, be there for your children, my grandchildren, I will be helping Damon find a solution to awaken you from this awful curse that been place upon you and Isabella." I didn't know what to say I felt speechless that he was willing to do that, to be there for the ones I was leaving behind. "I have failed you too many times, but no longer."