What Are You Going To Do Now?.....

Siena P.O.V

I'm laying here looking out of the window thinking what am I going to do with my life, how am I going to move on from what's happened. Twenty four hours ago I was this heartless bitch locked up in the cell, wanting more than anything to escape and get a million miles away from here. I thought my luck come in when I did get out, but its funny how one course of actions can change everything in your life. Last night that exactly what happened everything about myself, the person who I was, the person who I had become just faded away in a moment. When I came around I was no longer in the woods, I was in my room and I didn't feel good whatsoever, the first thing I did was jump off the bed and headed to the bathroom and was being violently sick. All that came up was blood, I assumed it was the blood I consumed. I felt confused and disoriented, like all my senses were gone. I tried the used the simplest one and was super speed, and nothing, I tried to hear, and all I heard was the sound of my breathing. I had no idea what was going on with me, I felt like I was dying all over again, all I wanted was Damon to comfort me. As silly as this may sound when he did come and I was in his arms I felt in a sense safe, even after everything I said and done he was still there as my protector.

When everything was explained to me, meaning what Natalia had done, all I could think is what happens now? I am human now, and my whole family is part of the supernatural world, the only people who are human are my parents. I recall what happens to the humans that get involved they always end up being the target. There was a moment when we were talking and Damon just put me in a state of shock, when he stated that he wasn't going to live a life without me, that he will take the cure to become human. We stood there looking at one another, I knew he wanted me to say something but I couldn't, I just walked away. Why did I walk away? I guess it's because I was coming to terms with the fact am not the person who I've been for the last three years. To now hear that Damon was going to give up everything he is for me, some should think that I should be flattered, that I should be overwhelmed with the fact that he loves me that much his willing to give up his immortality for me. This wasn't just about him and I, we had two kid who have been brought into such a dysfunctional environment from the moment they were born, and we had to think about them not one another.

I half expected Damon to follow me out of the house but he didn't, I just walked down the street aimlessly thinking about how dramatically my world has changed. Then the tears kicked in, when a flood of emotions overwhelmed me with every evil action I had done while my humanity was off. That wasn't the person I was, I've never would intentionally hurt someone, but I did and I needed to somehow move on. I didn't have the first idea of how to do that, especially that I hurt the ones close to me, I am so grateful that Nico and Isabella weren't around when I was the way I was. To think how malicious I could be to either of them, that would kill me. I stayed out quite late, even as tired as I was I didn't go back home, I wanted to somehow get my head together. When I did get home at the early hours of the morning I walked in on some family meeting. As soon as I walked through the door all eyes were on me, I guess I knew this was coming, but I was grateful that Damon had only told the kids. I couldn't deal with Elena right now or Stefan, or anyone else in fact.

Flashback- Earlier This Morning Salvatore Home.

As I walked further into the living room, there was the look of pity on each of their faces, which wasn't making me feel any better about all this. Damon had updated Isabella who was oblivious to fact my humanity was off, Damon had never told her about it. Believe me she voiced her opinion on it all, she really wasn't happy about it whatsoever. Then another argument broke out between her and Nico, as he was furious with her for bring Natalia back. This was going back and forth, I felt like I was watching a tennis match while I just sat there in silence. I knew just beneath the house in one of the cells was the woman who has destroyed this family, every part of me wanted to go down there and kill her and do it right this time round. I knew even if I attempted to even go near her I would be stopped, and did I want more blood on my hands?