Love Is No Fairytale.....

Isabella P.O.V

Talk about tension at the breakfast table, I swear my dad was ready to gouge out his own mothers heart with the way he was behaving. I know I wasn't around when all this stuff went down and how Natalia was twisted to do what she did to my brother. So I could understand my dad's hostility towards her but doing that wasn't going to jolt her memory. I knew we had to approach this with kitten gloves, if Natalia wasn't faking this I knew that I needed to do something to trigger it off. That's where my super cute boyfriend comes into play, what I learnt was because Klaus was an original vampire he could compel other vampires. I know my mom could do this but I have a feeling that she would rather send Natalia back to the gates of hell, rather than finding out the reason why. So Klaus agreed he would come but I didn't want us to meet in Mystic Falls, as there was too many peering eyes. So I thought we would meet at half way point in Atlanta, because he was doing me a favour by helping me find the truth. Klaus wanted to know also why Natalia tore this family apart because he remembered how it affected my mom. Klaus really did care for my mom a great deal, he was completely honest with me telling me that she was his first love, which was a little awkward to hear at first. Klaus told me that it was all in the past that my mom heart was with my dad. I am dating a guy who been alive for like thousand years of course his going to have A LOT of ex's.

I could tell that my dad had something on his mind, it was like he wanted to say something but was holding back. When he got that text at the breakfast table I sense it was something bad, but of course he brushed it all off. Then again it was a blessing in disguise because on my way here I was wrecking my mind on how I could get Natalia away from my dad and Uncle Stefan. Now dad told me to spend quality time with her it was ideal opportunity for us to go on a little road trip. Of course I wasn't going to tell her where we were going or who we were going to see, because I knew Klaus didn't have the best of reputations that Natalia may freak if she knew we were seeing him. Once dad left I told my dear grandmother that we should go shopping in Atlanta, she was talking about it will take days to get there. Of course she was from the horse and carriage days, but I told her there this amazing invention call a car which will have us there in a few hours. She just gave me a look of confusion and I just pushed her out of the door.

The drive was interesting, as I pressed my foot on the accelerator I could see Natalia holding on for dear life, I know this is bad but I found it amusing. My aim wasn't to actually like her because how could I like her person who hurt my family. She was a tool to find out why Nico was turned into Nickar, the reason why he was brought here. I know his plan was to destroy magic and the douche epically failed at that, but he still came back like he had unfinished business. I also want to know why he had such an issue with me, I know once Klaus gets hold of my so called grandmother. I will finally get my answer and we will know the truth about Natalia and her involvement with these travellers who seem to have an issue with my family.

One thing that played on my mind was the way my dad behaved after he got that text, he seemed a little on edge. Then there was the fact that my mom hasn't come to visit me after what happen, I hope she wasn't angry with me or that something happened. As soon as I thought that I had this dreading feeling at the pit of my stomach, I shook it off instantly because if something was wrong my dad would tell me. I'm just being totally paranoid. I saw the turning sign for Atlanta and I grabbed my phone and passed it to Natalia.

"Here. Text dad. Tell him we're headed to Atlanta." Natalia looked at me with confusion in her eyes like I just spoke in a different language. "See those letters? Think of it as a tiny typewriter." Natalia looked puzzled as she hesitantly touches the phone's keyboard, and when it works, she smiles.

"Oh! You're right." She was acting like me a few months back when everything seems new and wonderful, but I wasn't buying this whole new to this world act. There was a look in her eyes earlier when dad brought up mom and Nico, it was like for a moment Natalia knew exactly who they were.