Don't Try & Fix Me.....

Isabella P.O.V

Right now I'm pissed... No I'm beyond pissed. Why the hell would Stefan even give Natalia the freaking Ascendant? Was he out of his god damn mind? I know he has mommy issues and maybe with her coming back it might have made him emotional but that wasn't any excuse. I swear if my dad don't give him a world full of pain I certainly will. Between this and what happened here I really feel like I'm about to blow, you know what right now I could do with talking with my mom. Maybe if I told her about.... God no she will lose it but then again she had a right to know what was going on. Like we couldn't hide the fact that Natalia back forever, the thing is we all need to face the consequences of how she's going to react. So I pulled out my cell and dialled her number but all I got was her voicemail. I kind feel like my mom been avoiding me, like I hadn't heard nothing from her from that night when stupid Caroline nearly had me cut up like chop suey. I needed to focus on the matter in hand and deal with all the drama that I had here, Natalia was going to confess, and it was time for her to do so, with or without Elijah here.

I made my way back to the apartment as I walked in I saw Klaus guarding over Natalia, I was really grateful for all of his help today. I knew he was put in an awkward position when his brother turned up, the thing about Klaus he may portray this evil persona but that wasn't the real him. I knew from the way he spoke that family meant everything to him, that his brother Elijah and sister Rebekah meant the world to him. I know about all the bad things they did to one another with the betrayals but they still loved one another because in fact they were family. I mean it was the same with Nico, I couldn't hate him what happened that night when I first came into their lives. I read a quote once by Gandhi which had remained strongly in my mind 'The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong'. Did that apply to Natalia? Well I guess it depends on what come out of her mouth about her reasons for doing what she did.

"I think you have had enough time to recover. Talk." I watched as Natalia head snapped up looking at me with worrisome look, she needed to be worried because whatever she tells me will decide her fate.

"Elijah...." She began to say but I wasn't going to wait on him also that Natalia can get all juiced up. No I wanted answers now and she wasn't going to get out of it.

"Screw Elijah. God dam it I'm your granddaughter!" I raised my voice to her, some may see that as being disrespectful but I didn't care, just because we had the same blood run through our veins didn't mean that we were family. You don't need to have actual blood ties to call someone your family, with Natalia action, she wasn't worth of that title. "You said you were going tell me everything. So tell me!" Natalia eyes shifted between Klaus and myself, I knew she was contemplating about opening up.

"Everything I did was to protect my family"

Flash Back—Europe 1852

After leaving Mystic Falls in 1852, when Giuseppe threaten the lives of my two boys I went in search to find Elijah but he wasn't anywhere in sight I made my way to Europe. If I wasn't allowed to be with my boys, then I need to be as far as possible it was the only way I could deal with it. I travelled to a few countries throughout the months I quenched my thirst with animal blood rabbit, deer's, foxes whatever I could get my hands on. I made my way to Paris that where my family came from before we moved to America. I thought maybe being back in familiar surrounding might help. I walked the streets and everything seem different I had no money, no home, no family. I stopped in a tavern I thought I may be able to find some work, well it didn't work out like that; it was difficult for a woman in those times to find work. So I slept on the street and any source of blood I could get was from rats they didn't taste pleasant but it controlled my urge from hurting a human.