Wrapped Up In Lies & Foolish Truths.....

Isabella P.O.V

After Klaus rescued me from that psychopath loon Kai I wanted to put a few thing straight cause what happened in New Orleans had played on my mind. Then the whole text flirting I just knew if I let it carry on I'm the one that would get hurt. Klaus had this deep and meaningful relationship with my mom and hearing the story I kind felt a little weird about the situation. As much as I was trying to get out how I understood that what happened between us was a moment of madness. I was giving him the option to just walk away that he didn't need to explain anything that I understood that nothing could actually happen between us. Well I was silence by him kissing me which really took me by surprise I guess it was his way to say shut up Isabella. To be honest I didn't mind whatsoever because he just took away all my insecurities that I had about this. The thing about insecurities have the ability to shape and mould our minds to live with everything that's bad; like crying on the inside, while smiling on the outside...thus creating pain...but I have the answer; forget about what you thought and enjoy, embrace, what you feel. Right in that moment all I was feeling was for this to never stop there was something about Klaus that drew me to him. I guess like a moth to a flame kind of feeling you know it's bad and the outcome may not be good but you just can't stop it.

So what happened since the great rescue? Well Klaus and I really got to know one another. Hearing about the life he lived for a thousand years was tragic but also a beautiful story. Of how these siblings stood side by side no matter of the dastardly deeds. All that mattered was this oath they took Always and Forever. They took it literally and some people may think like are these guys crazy to put up with all this whereas I thought it was powerful stuff. I enjoyed being in his company just being around him I felt intoxicated and that resulted in missing a lot of calls from my parents. Which resulted in a lot of angry voicemails and texts. I'm telling you now when you hear you dad yelling down the phone demanding where you are it kinda doesn't want you to reach out to them. I was having me time getting to know this amazing guy and getting educated at the same time. I know I was being selfish and I should at least call them to say I was okay but I was so wrapped up in what was around me. In one weekend Klaus took me to places that I dreamt of going to beautiful pictures scenery art galleries. I even learnt that he was quite the artist too. Even though how great all this was going deep back in my mind I knew that my parents wouldn't accept this. But this was my life and I choose the path I wasn't going to have anyone dictate to me no longer. I was happy and nothing was going to burst my bubble.

Last night it was perfect as Klaus brought me to San Francisco to my surprise and just before the sun began to set he brought me to Golden Gate Bridge. I expected us to watch it from the cliff nearby but I was wrong. He asked me if I trust him, of course I told him trusted him. He pulled me close to him which made my heart skip a beat the next thing I felt a breeze. As I opened my eyes I saw that we were on one of the ledges of the bridge. I look and I saw a blanket and a bottle of champagne and two glasses. Apparently he had set this all up and I didn't think that he could be so romantic but I was proven wrong. We both sat down and watched with an unwavering gaze, as a fiery red orb of light slowly sank beneath the horizon. A threads of light lingered in the sky, mingling with the rolling clouds, dyeing the heavens first orange, then red, then dark blue, until all that was left of the sunset was a chalky mauve that melted away in turn as stygian darkness took over the sky. Sequin-silver stars like the glowing embers of a dying fire winked down at us, illuminating the atramentous curtain of sky. Then suddenly the clouds parted, and I found myself looking at a lustrous, argent disc casting brilliant rays of moonlight onto the dark grounds.

Talk about perfect night. Right? Well it was soon ended as Klaus reminded me I needed to get back and stop avoiding my parents. I guess he knew them a lot better than I did. He brought me back to my dorm and then there was that awkward moment. I didn't want him to leave and the next thing I knew, he had slammed his lips to mine and nearly knocked all wind from my lungs. I hardly had a moment to react before he pressed his tongue to the seam of my lips and, at my grant of access, delved inside my mouth. My arms reached up and tangled around his thick, strong neck. In an instant I had pulled away and arched up into his broad chest, moaning in the contact of body heat against my own, before I drew back into his lips. I could nearly feel the slight burn of the champagne as it rolled off my tongue and seeped down my throat with every push of his tongue against mine. One moment we were standing the next I felt the softness of the bed tearing one another clothes off. He whispered my name as our bodies touched slowly, we became entwined our hearts fusing into one. While our bodies moved to the rhythmic sounds of the murmurs of sweet nonsense in our ears. His tongue carved every inch of my body like a chisel. His kisses were long and deep I gasp for air. As we moaned... louder he thrust.... Deeper. We moved...faster, lost in time then without control, our bodies exploded. Leaving us limp while we lay still with arms and legs tangled. Listening to the satisfied sounds of the beating of our hearts deep into the silence of the night.