What Are We Fighting For.....

Siena P.O.V

Things around here keep getting from bad to worse by the moment. What I mean by that is when we all think that things are going forward we happen to take ten steps back. Let me start with trying to bring Bonnie back from this prison world. It all went well Liv sent Damon and I to Mystic Falls 1994 which in all honestly was really weird. Especially when we got to boarding house it was all retro looking and all. One thing that surprised me was when I found some retro video recorder with Damon doing a video journal. Which of course he denied and spoke of how it was an auction to ‘The Real World’ London version. Just the glimpse that I caught Damon was in a real state being in this world stating this was his personal hell. I wanted to talk about it try and get him to open up but Damon wasn’t allowing it to be up for discussion. I wasn’t going to push him either as I knew coming back here brought up a lot for him. Damon sole focus coming here was get back nothing else. I wanted to bring up about what I learnt about Nico or I should say Nickar but he was unpredictable right now. I know that we put our differences aside but something like this which relates to our child whether Damon accepts him as that or not is important.

We finally spoke to Bonnie as Damon contacted this psycho Kai via pager which apparently a nifty device that was used a lot in the 90’s. I kind of remember my dad had something like that and that huge cell he carried around with him. Wow how the world had changed in 20 years you seriously don’t realize it until you stuck in 90’s. Things didn’t turn out to great while we were here for two reasons. One being I found out how the hell Damon got the ascendant which didn’t make me happy whatsoever. He compelled Ric to get the location from Jo after he forbidden to go down this angle I was not impressed with Damon angle. I made it pretty clear to me but then Damon spoke of how Bonnie was the one who held hope to getting out of here. Then he brought to my attention how I came here to help Bonnie bring her magic back. Of course none of this I couldn’t recall but I knew Damon wasn’t lying to me. So my judging about the way he got that ascendant kind of stopped because I realized something. That while stuck in this prison world two people who actually despised each other once upon time. Had actually become the best of friends that supported one another and Damon would not rest until Bonnie was home. The second part why things went wrong was the fact that somehow the psycho escaped from his prison and was in our time. Which brought Damon and I back before Bonnie could get back to Elena old family home.

To say Damon was distort would be understatement he felt like he failed Bonnie and with Kia back he was after one thing. That was to merge with Jo so he could become the leader of the Gemini coven. It was all messy and it got messier when Ric and Damon went head to head about the whole compelling incident. After telling Ric that what was important out of all this that Bonnie in that world alone thinking that we all gave up and didn’t care. He stormed off part of me wanted to go after him but I knew he had to let off some steam. When I thought this day couldn’t get any worse I received a phone call from Isabella who was at the jail house in Richmond. She found Caroline dead on the floor and the cell empty. Instantly I went to the jail house to find out what had happened. When Caroline finally woke up and explain I wanted to snap her neck again. What stopped me was Isabella as she defended Caroline saying that she loves Nico. That she believed what he was telling her because anyone would believe the person there in love with. Isabella words hit me because I did the same I believe to that he was my son and who was I to judge Caroline. I could see that Caroline was truly upset about all this and I asked from the both of them to not let anyone know where Nickar is. Not until I figured out a few things also that Damon didn’t need to know about this just yet. Caroline was skeptical about it all but I assure her if Damon finds out that his not Nico he will kill him. With tell her that she didn’t say another word.

After Caroline left I had a few words with Isabella as she was silly to even come here after what happened New Eve. The thing about my daughter she held my trait of stubbornness she wasn’t scared of Nickar or what he could do to her. She wanted to save her brother and knew there was a way of doing that. I warned her that if she went down this route that Damon would not be happy also Nickar is a psychopath. I told her not to do anything reckless without letting me know. She assured me that she wouldn’t and was going to do some research on the history of Nickar and the family. I knew that there wasn’t much about them but I wasn’t going to tell Isabella that if her doing research was going to keep her away. The only thing I did know was to keep this under wraps from Damon for now because his really like a ticking time bomb right now. I was in situation where I was stuck between a rock and hard place right now as I feared what Nickar was doing right now. If I went looking for him Damon would question my whereabouts. So I decided to call Liz and give her the rundown of what was happening she wasn’t best pleased to hear that he escaped. I just asked her to use her police connection to let me know of any ‘animal attacks’.