Detain The Dangerous.....

Damon P.O.V

Since see that video tape of my mother I don't know what to think or feel right now. With having Isabella keep asking me question of why she was stuck in that other world wasn't helping either. I didn't have the answers to anything the last thing I knew was that my mom return from escaping some kind of spell she was under. She came back into our lives and ruined it by turning my son into a jackass with wanted done with magic. Explaining that all to Isabella was difficult as I still had those mixed emotions about the woman who brought me into this world. When I told what her mom did when she found out Isabella was left a little lost for words. She held the same expression upon her face as I did when I found everything out at the lake house. I didn't tell her to turn on Siena because that was the last thing I wanted but I didn't want to keep secrets from Isabella either. Especially when it came down to this family and her brother and how he became this monster. Isabella promised that she would not tell her mom about what we discovered. I don't know what Siena would do if she learnt that my mother was still breathing. So this what we learnt was between the both of us and Bonnie.

When Siena came back she had an unconscienced Elena in her arms apparently Caroline had gone rogue full on switched off her humanity. Which I could understand when you lose someone that close to you turning it all off is just all so simple. Of course both Elena and Siena didn't think this was acceptable that Caroline would leave a body count all over the place. The thing about these sister when they are adamant about something they will not back down. So to change the subject completely I told them about Bonnie return and brought them into the kitchen where Bonnie and Isabella were enjoy the pancakes with cookie dough ice cream. I left them to their reunion and went out for a drive to get my head around everything I learnt from that tape. The pieces didn't add up and it couldn't be her Elijah was the one who made sure she was put into our family crypt. Even though she didn't deserve it. I needed to know what was going on so I called Elijah to get confirmation of what happened that night. Of course he was all about why bring up the past blah...blah...blah. So I cut the call short and told him I was just thinking about her I wasn't going to tell him about what I had just seen.

So when I went back home I acted like everything was good while Siena was concerned about Caroline and her switch being off. I nodded and gave a bit of advice but I know my wife she has a mind of her own she will go and do her own thing. In the morning when I woke up Siena wasn't home she left a note saying she was going to Whitmore. That worked to my advantage as I plan to go to my family crypt and find out what the hell was going on. To prove that my mother was dead and gone and a rotten corps. As I was leaving Isabella turned up apparently my little girl didn't sleep much and was concerned about me after what I leant. So I filled her in on my morning activities and of course she was trying to talk me out of digging up her grandmother corps. I ignored her and called Kai to asked him to meet me down at the crypt. That made matters worse with my daughter. She didn't understand that the only person if there is any truth in any of this that could bring me to that world was him.

I arrived at the crypt and used a crow bar to pry open the locks of the coffin that contains my mother's remains. Kai had arrived and stood there leaning against the doorway as he re-watches the video Bonnie inadvertently took my mother before she left the 1994 Prison World. While Isabella stood there looking at him like a hawk she didn't trust him one bit and who could blame her.

"I can't believe Bonnie made it out! Actually, I can. She's plucky. Hey, do you need help?" I wasn't in the mood to be listening to Kai right now. Kai with a humanity is still as annoying as the psycho version. "Oh. Before you answer that, I'd rather not." He walks toward me "I keep experiencing these pangs of guilt watching you. Feelings are hard." He really was pissing me off and I didn't need his commentary while I do this.