'Say You Love Me' Preview.....

Hey guys,

So Inflamed Passion is over, but do not despair there is of course another sequel coming your way, which will be called 'Say You Love Me'.

The first chapter will be October 31st, which in fact is my birthday... yayyyyy

I know it's a long wait but as we know TVD not back on our screen till October 9th, but where this story is going will truly surprise you.

As you can see I didn't quite follow the plot of the show with having Elena in a deep slumber, so she will be in the new book. As many of you may have fear that Siena was going to receive the same fate as Elena in the show, but of course I had to add my own little twist. It was a bit of touch and go with them all accepting that they won't see her for X-amount of years. Of course I wasn't going to allow that to happen, reason why I gave the twist of Isabella giving it all up for her mom. Like come on guys if we were in the same situation we would do the same for the woman who brought you into this world. With what was brought to light at the end of this book there was no way that Siena was going to be taking a nap and or continue to even human at that. It turns out the original daddy and Klaus really outsmarted Kia (RIP) and the new breed of vampires who have come into play.

The question is..... Will Siena ever discover the truth behind this big secrete, they are keeping from her. What will Damon be like when he to learn of what lengths his kids went to bring her back? With Siena being "human" and "vulnerable" until Angelis makes his grand appearance, is she even going to survive in the human world?

I guess all those questions will be answered in the next book..... Am going to do something that I've not done before and that is give you a sneak peek of the new book 'Say You Love Me'....

Preview Of 'Say You Love Me'

Three Years Later.......

"Hi, guys, this is Siena Russo from Channel 6 on the first day of spring. And you know what that means. It is time to shed that pesky winter weight. And here with me today is celebrity fitness trainer Harley Pasternak." They really had to give me the skimpiest thing in the wardrobe department for this stupid segment. I turned to smile at him, as he came into the screen shot. "- Hi, Harley." I had only met him for a short moment and I thought he was a total dick, well gotta do what the boss says I guess.

"- Good morning, Siena." He spoke as I got on to the small trampoline that I was meant to join in with the other idiots doing this, I just needed to remember to keep smiling. "Twenty years I have studied the animal kingdom. There are fat pigs, there are fat cows. There are no fat birds." I had no idea where the hell he was going with this, but I'm sure am about to make a total fool of myself. "All right, I want you to visualize a sexy seagull. So we're going to squat down and flap your wings." Once again am degrading myself doing stuff like this, like visualize sexy seagull? What was this guy on? "Right over there. Full extension. Picture you're leaving the cold north and you're flying. You're migrating." I just followed the moves that he was telling us to do, this would all soon be over I keep repeating in my mind.

That disastrous thing just happened was called an interview, right now I needed some kind of sanity so I called Vincent to meet up with me. I didn't want to be jumping around on a trampoline, doing the new fad work out that makes you look like an idiot. I wanted to be a serious reporter and every time I came close to something being remotely interesting, my boss wasn't interested to know. Apparently I have quite the imagination, yeah well I not narrow minded and think that there is only people like us in this world. I've seen things, people moving at inhuman speed, a few weeks back on my way home I found this girl in the alley by my apartment with a bite mark on her neck. The cops are playing that it's an animal attack, sorry I don't buy that, you going to think am nuts like half of my office thinks that I am but I think she was attacked by something not quite human and I'm not talking about an animal. The bite circumference was too wired, then the strange fact that this girl didn't remember anything? Like her mind had been wiped. The only conclusion I came up with is that we have a vampire in the city, am not talking about those sparkling twilight vampire, I mean full on Ann Rice thing going on. They can all laugh at me and think my imagination running wild but I'm going to prove them all wrong, I don't know how I will do it but I will prove that there is supernatural creatures in this world.