There Only Love..... No Bitterness.....

Siena P.O.V

I was happy that Damon and I kind of kissed and made up cause we couldn't continue the way we were. I couldn't carry on being in this constant war him of which side deserved our compassion. Knowing that it's Nickar in that cell made it a lot harder now but even with all that I still believe that Nico will finally pull through. I hope that somehow that Damon and he can rebuild their relationship I don't believe that there was too much bad blood between them. What the focus was in New Orleans is to bring Isabella back with us then I can focus back on this whole Nickar issue. So I agreed with Damon that we search the city separately as it would be easier to find her. Well I didn't give him much of a choice about it as I was gone before he could protest. I didn't know where to even start as the city of New Orleans was a lot bigger than I thought it would be. I began to go further into the city the side where the French Quarters were as I know if I had an issue I could turn to Nic. I know he would try and help me find Isabella. You know when I think about the progress of the relationship I had with Nic over the years. I'm grateful to have him back into my life. I know the circumstances of him coming back weren't the greatest but I can't image my life without him.

Strange to think that once upon a time we were once lovers and now I consider Nic as my closest friend. I knew no matter what happened in my life I could always turn to him and how many people can actually say they can do that. Nic knew me probably as many levels as Damon he seen so many side to me and we had history. There nothing I would change about my past from what I recall from it. I wouldn't change any mistakes that I made even the one when I wanted my memories compelled away of Damon. Okay it didn't quite go that way but I can't keep looking into the past no longer and look into the future and make new memories. Happy ones along with sad one too cause that what life is about. It's like I get into a roller coaster and sit there while it goes up and down and upside down and sometimes I get thrown out and I hit my head. But I crawl back in again and the moment I'm back in it just keeps on going and going again... All the bruises all the wounds all the bumps on the head. All the scars just so I can appreciate this what we call life. There is times I say "God, I don't want to be in this roller coaster anymore." But when I think about it if I'm not right here then where the hell would I be? On the sidewalk? I wasn't born to stand on the sidewalk I was born to fly around crazy in the sky! I'm put on this carnival ride. I will close my eyes never knowing where it'll take us next. Just that alone reminds me I need to appreciate this life I live as much as I want to run or want the normal life of two point four children. That wasn't the life that fates planned for me and I needed to accept each and every obstacle that came my way.

I tried looking around but it was kind of useless as I wouldn't know where to find Isabella. Also the fact that I kept getting these strange looks as I roamed around the French Quarters. That was annoying me more than anything. I don't know if they knew who I was or what I was but it wasn't important. I knew that Nic leaved in the French Quarters so I might as well go and ask for his help he probably have better luck in knowing where I could find her. I asked about for directions to the compound and I wasn't too far from it. As I entered into the courtyard I had this strange feeling overcome me but I shrugged it off. I called out Nic name as I began to make my way up the stairs leading into this home. I notice that there wasn't anyone around I thought I would expected someone to be here. I entered the living room.

"Siena..."I heard Nic from behind me making me jump. I turned to him as he looked at me confused who could blame him as I came here without warning.

"I'm sorry Nic to turn up out of the blue but I kind of need your help" As I spoke he walked over and poured himself a drink. Nic seemed a little on edge I could see that with his body language and the way he totally drained that drink.

"Of course Siena what do you require my assistant with?" He turned to me and smiled. I could see there was something bothering him behind that smile as I knew Nic pretty well. Even more so since now there wasn't any more secrets between us and we were so open with one another.