When I See You Again Part 1.....

Hi Guys,

This chapter has been split into two parts, I didn't intend it to be so long but with the twist I've added it's caused it to be just that. So this is the first part of "When I See You Again" and the second part will follow either later this evening, or tomorrow along with the preview chapter of "Say You Love Me'' new book that will be coming in the series.

I really hope you enjoy the chapter, looking forward to seeing your comments as there a big shocker in this chapter... Anyway enjoy...

Much Love Elle :D

Siena Mind.....

This was how it was going to be, I wasn't going to be waking up any time soon, nor did I because knowing that if I woke up it will be because my daughter died, that would literally send me off the edge. I wanted Isabella to live a fruitful life, to have every experience possible, to reach for all her dreams, to live like their might not be a tomorrow. That's the one thing we have all learnt, is the fact we don't know if we ever see the dawn to new day, if we would ever look into the eyes of the ones we love again. We take advantage of what we have before us, while being here stuck in my thoughts, reflecting on everything, I knew I took my whole life for granted. Thinking that this moment will never come again, where I would ripped away from the ones I love. It was time for me to say my goodbyes, I knew it wasn't going to be easy, because for some of them this maybe the last time I would ever see them again. To the ones you love, It'll be hard to say goodbye after going through life and death with them, it will be hard to say see you later, you will always wish to be with them forever without saying goodbye. Good bye may seem forever. Farewell is like the end, but in my heart is the memory and where each and every one of them will always be. I want them to remember me and smile, for it's better to forget than to remember me and cry.

The first two people to turn up I didn't expect, actually I didn't know who was brave enough to come and say their goodbyes first, but right in front of me were two people who have made such a huge impact in my life. Elena and Stefan sat side by side with sorrowful looks in their eyes as I poured them both a drink, the memory I picked for this farewell was the night when I helped them open there eyes after everything they had gone through they were still in love.

"So the both of you are just going to sit there in complete silence?" I looked at the both of them, it was like they were mourning, which was making this harder for me. The both of them were immortal the chances that when the day came I would see them again, I just wanted to say my piece to them until we meet again. Believe me I had a lot to say to these two, I wonder if I hit their heads together that it might knock some sense into them both. Life far too short even sometimes for us immortals that forgiveness is what is needed.

"It's a little hard Siena... You know to sa-say goodbye." Stefan spoke while trying to keep his voice steady, did he think it was going to be hello... goodbye kind of visit, well Stefan Salvatore so didn't know me. I am Siena Salvatore am planning on leaving with a bang!

"Well am not planning on doing that just yet." I gave him a small smile, my eyes averted to Elena who was sitting there looking down at her hands. I knew this was hard on her as she was trying so hard to repair our damaged relationship, but I wasn't going be at peace until the both of them realize that they need one another. "I chose this memory because this was when the both of you finally realized that even after everything you've both been through—" I began to say but Elena abruptly got up from the couch, which stopped me from talking.

"I am not going to sit here taking a trip down memory lane with you Siena." Elena snapped, I didn't know how this was going to go down, but I knew Elena anger was down to this horrible situation we are in. There was nothing we could do about it, nothing could change this, it was a spell that Kai personally custom made so it can't be broken unless Isabella was to die.