I Take Care Of You.....

Siena P.O.V

Since Nico leaving for New Orleans things around here had been tenser than ever. I told Damon the reason behind Nico having to leave of course I missed the part where I thought he might actually kill him. How did Damon take the news? He was pissed which kind of pissed me off as he has paid no attention to what going on with him. The last time Damon even visited Nico was to drain him and that was it. He had never asked how he was or is he doing ok, nothing. Now he playing the father card? So to avoid complications I wanted to go to New Orleans for a few day to help Nico settle in but when I mention it all to Isabella she told me Nico didn't want to see anyone. Of course this upset me because I wanted to be there for him and support him through this change. I adapted my change easier than anyone so I don't understand the struggles of the hunger but that didn't mean I didn't I couldn't help. Nic just told me he would keep me updated with Nico progress and I backed down for a while.

So what else has been going on? Well I found out the deal that Damon made with Kai to remove the magic from Liz was for him to merge. The merge happened and it wasn't with Jo, Luke stepped up and face Kai and only one of them could survive. Well it turn out to be Kai and with this merge there was a huge change with him. He wasn't an asshole with no feeling no longer and he didn't quite know how to control it all as it was all new to him. He turned up at the house while Damon and I were having one of our heated debates wanted us to give Jo and letter. He felt bad for his brother's death and how Liv was feeling about all this. I couldn't believe after of the things that were coming out of his mouth like he spoke about doing some research about how to deal with all this. That he should write it all down and burn it, apparently while he was writing he spoke of how pools of water come pouring from his eyes. He actually asked us if that was normal. This guy had never cried in in his life before and absorbing Luke magic has given him empathy.

So he wanted our help then he had to do something for us. You see it was Bonnie birthday on that day and Elena along with Caroline were throwing a party to Celebrate Bonnie life. So as Kai was the leader of the coven now he had certain powers that came with it. So I knew that Bonnie was still alive and kicking and stuck in Mystic Falls 1994 without magic. There was somewhere where she could get that and get the hell out of that prison world. All I needed was for Kai to cast a little spell to send us back to the prison world do I could pass the message on. He was happy in doing that but word got out and Jeremy over heard the conversation. He was not happy to learn that Bonnie was still alive and we kept it all from him. So Kai did the spell and we were sent back to Mystic Falls 1994 boarding house. That when we saw Bonnie she was watching some home movie of her and Damon I couldn't help but smile with the way they were goofing around. Then Damon brought to our attention that the bottle of bourbon she was drinking from was from some kind of pact they made. Apparently if one of them was left behind and they wanted to end their lives they would drink the oldest bottle of bourbon in the house before doing so.

Kai wasn't strong enough to keep the four of us there as we all returned back. His nose was bleeding and he wasn't prepared to kill himself. So I made a suggestion that I have magical abilities that he could channel through me of course Damon wasn't happy and saying it wasn't going to happen. I wasn't going to let Bonnie die because she had lost hope that she been stuck in that world while we all been moving on with our lives. So once Damon was gone and Jeremy ranted about how messed up this all was I had a one and one conversation with Kai. He wanted to make peace with Jo I would make that happen as long as he brought me and only me back there to speak to Bonnie. Didn't take Kai much time to convince him so he did the spell again channelling through me. It was a strange sensation I felt as he was doing it but it was all worth it to get to Bonnie. I did I got there just in time as she was in the garage with Damon car engine on and the fumes filling up in the room. At first she couldn't hear me as she spoke to herself saying the worst part of all of this was the lowliness. When she finally came around and saw I was there she couldn't hardly move due to the fumes. So I opened the garage doors to let it all out. I told her how she could get the magic she need to come back and that was to go to Nova Scotia where the tombstone of Qetsiyah would be. Bonnie couldn't thank me enough but I asked her to bring something back with her which surprised her. Before she could say anything else we were back in Mystic falls our time. With a very pissed Damon who had hurt Kai to make us come back.