Nothing, I'll See Ya Later

"Hey Mikey?" I asked as we walked down the hallway to chemistry.

"Yeah?"

"Why did Frank wanna go out with that girl so bad? I thought he said he didn't care that he didn't have a date." He shrugged.

"Frank says a lot of things. Saying he doesn't care about a date makes himself feel better about not having one and it hides his jealousy."

"Damn..." I spoke as we walked into class.

"I've know Frank since middle school. After awhile, you kinda catch onto it." I hummed, then took my seat in the back. He took his seat in the front. Pete then walked in and greeted us.

"Where's the others?" He asked me as I was closest to him.

"Frank tried to beat this guy up during lunch," Pete hummed, understanding, "What happened this time?"

"He asked this girl to the dance but she had a boyfriend."

"Oh damn..." He spoke, not really surprised, and went to his seat.

The bell then rang so the teacher began her lesson. Class was fairly quiet without the other boys. I was bored out of my mind. I wish the other boys were here...

As I jotted down a few notes, my wish had been granted. The classroom door burst open as the three boys stood there.

"Where have you three been?" The teacher asked as they all took their seats except for Gerard.

"We were in the office." Gerard handed her a slip.

"Really?" She read the note, "You two had to go with him?" She motioned towards Frank.

"Yes," He said. She brought her hands to her hips, disbelief spread across her face. I could tell she wasn't having it today.

"Why?"

"Cause he got into a fight and uh... Ray and I needed to restrain him."

"Shouldn't the administrators do that?" He chuckled.

"No one can keep Frank from a fight except me and Ray." She then turned towards Frank with her eyes going to Ray as well.

"You really think I'm going to believe this?"

"Well yeah, it's what happened..." Frank spoke.

"Yeah!" Mikey raised his hand, "I was there!" I followed suit.

"I was there too!" She furrowed her brows, squinting at us like we had just spat on her shoes.

"Fine, take your seat..." She sighed, defeated. Gerard took his seat, and gazed at Mikey with a "she's crazy" sort of expression. Mikey nodded.

"Alright, everyone turn to page sixty nine..."

"Haha, nice..." I said without missing a beat. Everyone quietly laughed. The teacher turned and glared at me. I bit my lip, trying not to laugh along. She stood staring until the class finally stopped.

The teacher went back to the lesson. I took a few notes here and there, but I was bored out of my mind once again. Everyone else seemed to be too.

"Y/n! Pst!" I turned towards Frank who had a little blue stress ball in his hands. He threw it to me, I caught it.

The other boys were looking at me, ready if I passed it to them. When the teachers back was turned, I threw it to Pete just a few desks away. For the rest of class we played our little game without being caught. Frank ended up with the ball as class ended.

"Ugh, I hate that class!" Gerard complained, "That woman is out to get us, man..."

"Fuck foreskin, she ain't gettin' me." Frank confidentially reassured.