Frank!

Throughout the car ride home there was more unintelligible talk of video games. I became so bored that I began doodling on my hand with a Sharpie. Frank pulled up to the Ways' house and everyone climbed out of the truck.

We walked inside and headed for the basement. There the boys went on and on about things I didn't understand. After awhile of doodling out of boredom, I finally pulled out my earbuds and put some music on.

"Y/n... hey..." I gazed over to see everyone staring at me.

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay?" I sent a confused smile.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"You haven't spoken at all..."

"I'm fine..." Frank, Gerard, and Ray went back to their conversation while Mikey persisted.

"What's going on?"

"I uhm... I dunno... I'm fine..."

"Babe, c'mon..." His tone was hushed now. I sent him a toothless smile.

"I'll be okay. I'm just tired..." He took my hand while sending a sympathetic smile, "I should probably go home... actually..." I pulled my gaze away and glanced around the room.

"Alright..." He sighed. I could tell he wanted to spend more time with me, but I couldn't handle sitting in on another incomprehensible conversation, "Frank, can you take her home?"

"Yeah, let's go. You gonna ride with, Mikey?"

"Sure..."

We followed Frank to his truck and climbed in. Mikey and I sat in the back together. He held his hand over mine on the middle seat. Conversation was sparse, surprisingly.

"Uhm..." I turned towards Mikey, "Can I hang out with you for a bit?" I'm so tired... but those stupid eyes... man...

"Yeah, sure..." He sent a small smile.

"Cool..." We pulled up to my house and got out of the truck. Mikey and I waved Frank off. I took Mikey's hand and led him inside.

"My parents shouldn't be home yet."

"So we'll be alone?" I smiled.

"I guess so." He followed me to my bedroom. Immediately I dropped my backpack and laid down on my bed. He did the same.

"You're so pretty..." I caressed his face and smiled.

"You're adorable..." His eyes wandered towards my lips.

"Can I kiss you?"

"Yeah... just a bit though... I'm really tired..."

"That's okay..." He sat up then leaned over and pressed his lips to mine. Our fingers became intertwined as he pressed his chest against my own. He felt so warm. My heart beat so fast.

"Ow... fuck..." He pulled away and began messing with his cast, "Sorry..."

"You're good..." I yawned, "Can't wait for that thing to be gone..."

"Me too..." He then gazed at me for a moment in deep thought.

"What's going on?"

"Uhm... I... I uhm..." He pulled his gaze away.

"Babe what's going on?"

"Nothing, never mind..." He sent me another smile, "You're so pretty..." And just like that he was back to kissing me, "You're everything to me, y'know?"

"You're so sweet..." I smiled, pulling away, "Sorry, I'm just so tired..."

"No, it's fine..." He got off of me and laid back down. A silence then filled the space. Desperately I tried to think of something to talk about, but I found my selection to be sparse.