Part 16

(WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!)

☯ ☯ ☯

Kieran's P.O.V

"I won't make you regret trying."

The smell of his hot wine breath on my lips and his hand roaming inside my robe feeling me up and had me feel crazy for him.

"I’m going to mark you as mine tonight," he continued.

He then buried his face on my neck giving me a slight suck and light nibble at the end of every kiss he placed on my earlobe and neck, I could feel the wetness left behind.

I could also smell his sandalwood scent wafting off of his chest.

Strolling downward, he stopped on my collarbone and left one more wet spot before continuing to my chest.

Naramdaman ko ang kamay niya na kinakalag ang pagkakabuhol ng tali sa roba ko.

"Lift your hips," he commanded and I did.

I raised my butt for him to take off my robe and boxer - exposing my chest to him and leaving me fully naked. I could feel a chills going down my body.

He leaned over me and brushed his thumb on my lower lip. And as he lowered his lips down to mine, he soon used his wet tongue to part my lips as he drove his tongue deep into my mouth. He went wild giving me the a French kissing.

I remembered the taste of Hadeon's mouth when he had kissed me for the first time, the texture of his lips and how it felt to have his tongue exploring my mouth.

It was different. Really different from what I had used to.

He slowly begins to kiss me rough and dry. He left them swollen and he even bite my bottom lip that's why I made a soft moan when he did that.

He was now licking down my chest again, sucking my rock hard nipples--

"H-hadeon!" I flinched and screamed his name suddenly in pleasure. That made him look at me with a hint of shock on his face. Then he grinned.

"So, you're sensitive with your nipples, huh?" he asked me and I could feel my face flushed red. Hope he couldn't see it dahil medyo dim naman ang kwarto niya.

Narinig ko ang mahina niyang pagtawa.

"You're so really cute, Kieran."

"S-shut up!"

I knew, the alcohol we drank has been affecting me. And I notice that there's something wrong with my body when he sucked my nipples. I know, my dick is stiffening. Ugh~ This is making me more crazy than I thought.

When Hadeon's still licking my nipples down to my navel part, he suddenly felt my hard cock--

"Ngh!" I moaned giving me chills all through out my body.

"You're hard? That's too fast," he said and it became him like a horny bull as he gripped my hard manhood all of a sudden.

Shit! His hands are so big.

He kneeled down in front of me, spreading my legs widely. And he was now facing with my cock.

Luckily, I have neatly trimmed my pubic hair when I was taking a bath earlier. My balls were also shaved smooth.

I felt his fingers wrapped around the base of my cock.

"Nghh- ah~" I flinched again when I find him kissing the head of my rod letting me out a soft sigh.

He cupped my balls using his other hand and he start stroking my shaft slowly.

"Mhh- Hadeo--" I moaned from inside of my throat.