48

Kamala's POV

Fresh memories tore their way out of my brain, ripping through my heart where I left them buried in deep inside now breaking through the coat of the layers.

Whips fracking against my skin. Each slice heard yards away accompanied by the sheer power of my voice.

Trapped.
That's what I was.

I couldn't get out.

Their laughter echoing through the basement as my blood shed to the ground. Red drops worn around the outline of what used to be my skin.

I couldn't get out.

The knife carved through me carelessly thrown away out of my reach. Pinned against the ground, their foot on my head as their tore off all my clothes.

Get me out.

I don't want to be here.

I can't breathe. I can't-

My eyes were torn open, blackness surrounding me. Harsh breaths emitted out of my mind, getting worse and worse each second.
My heart thudded against my chest as every single detail of that night floated through my head, ripping out every dreaded piece of sanity I had left.

Trapped.
I was still trapped.

Every single muscle in my body begged me to get up, I couldn't.
Why couldn't I get up?

Something was pinning me down, forcing me. Forcing me to against the floor.
I was still there.

My entire body shuddered under the heavy object.
Worthless.
I was worthless. Weak.

I can't get up. I can't-

I laid my fist into whatever was holding me down, scaring its strong features. My feet drove into it, kicking, slamming, punching, anything to get it surrender.

I tried everything.

Streams of wet trails flooded my cheeks, my entire throat quivering and pleading for the bare minimum of air. The desperate sound hyperventilation filled up my ears, my body now fighting for a shred or air.

I screamed out in exhaustion, my mind closing off. My entire senses robbed out of my body as everything crashed before my eyes.

A cry of despair left my mouth, distress filling up my lungs as they yelled out to try and breath. A sharp abrupt intake of breath crept down my neck, shutting my mind down further.

My energy was leaving my body as I recklessly threw my hands around, my legs flapping up and down on the floor uncontrollably, grasping anything possible to get the item off of me.
The men.

Get them off of me!

I was going to die. Im going to die.

More bawls forced themselves out of my throat, ripping away any air I had left until I was left enforced on the floor with no way out, the control of my own body gone.