19

3rd person POV

Alister stormed out of the kitchen as soon as he saw his men take Warwick into the basement.
The unconscious man could not handle one punch from Alister, let alone a dozen, but Alister was not done with him yet.
He wanted to be the last thing Warwick would ever see but not before making sure his body would never find peace again. Dead or alive.

Alister's fury knew no limits. Even after nearly killing the man, he still felt the punishment was not even close to what he deserved. All he knew was that somebody had touched what was his and they had to pay..

He always has had problems with his possessiveness.
Alister didn't like to share and he would go to the ends of the earth to make sure he didn't have to.

Stepping into the elevator, all he wanted to do was go back up into his study and go back to admiring his innocent little maid from afar.
The last thing he needed was getting more involved than that and today was not a great example of that.
Today did not go his way at all as it clearly  displayed the fascination and possessives he felt towards her, but the even the small sight of the bruises and scars on her tiny body while she was still trying to clean were enough to make him go crazy.

The elevator doors conveniently closed and Alister tried hard to calm the rage that was still obviously engraved on his face.
He didn't want to risk scaring her again.

The only time he seemed to keep his ruthless and monstrous side away was when she was in his presence and Alister never wanted her to witness that side of him. Especially after seeing what it dod to her.

Alister didn't exactly know what was going on with her but it was obvious she was having a panic attack. He didn't know what to do. He had never been in a situation before where he had to be that gentle with somebody but his arms still found a way to wrap around her.

Alister was surprised by his actions but even more surprised when it actually worked. Kamala slowly but effectively calmed down and he found himself hesitant to let go. Her tiny frame fit perfectly in his rough and tall one and he could finally see the beast that resided inside him at peace.

But alas, all good things mist come to an end.

Alister quickly pulled away and rose to his feet before storming into one of the offices and slamming the door shut. He was furious with himself for letting that happen. One, for losing his temper because of a simple bruise that should have seemed meaningless compared to the damages he caused to other people and two, for letting himself get close to the girl.

He was instantly drawn to her because of her purity and innocence but he could never show that to anyone. He was never the emotional type and he was not about to start. All he wanted to do was ignore her and move forward with his life, but for some reason he could not stay away. Furious at himself for letting her be close to him for so long, he started to feel weak.

Weakness. Something Alister had never once encountered in his life. He could kill without a second thought and go to sleep just fine. He never let his emotional side get the best of him, because as he and everyone else in the world thought, he didn't have one.

His name was spoken in fear and he enjoyed the way people frighten away at the very mention of his name. But not her. He didn't want her to be scared of him.

Even though, Alister had been with many women prior to Kamala, he had never experienced the unexplainable infatuation he felt towards her.

He had to get rid of it. And fast.

The elevator doors came to halt as they carried Alister onto his first floor of many that he resided in.

Even with all his deniability, Alister was looking forward to seeing Kamala again. He hated that he could feel even a smidge of weakness when talking about her, but he promised himself to never take that out on her.

He didn't want Kamala to get another panic attack so he made sure to wipe the blood off of him before he entered the room.

But instead of the angel that he wanted to see, all he saw was the girl he had already forgotten the name of.

Naeva swept into his view, batting her eyes seductively.

"Hey baby." She purred in a sultry voice. "I have been looking for you."

Alister was seconds away from taking out his gun and shooting the bitch in her face for going to his room when he made it abundantly clear that all he wanted from her was a good fuck, but he froze when he saw who was laying at the floor next to Naeva's foot.

Naeva quickly noticed he was staring at the maid and the concern in Alister's eyes made her jealousy rise up to her very peak.
"Oh, her. Yeah, she just like started to go crazy or something and literally passed out. I really don't understand why you let this retarded slave even step inside your room, but I guess we all need a punching bag. Anyway, Im not going to waste any more of our time talking about her. Do you want to-"

Naeva's sentence was interrupted as she was harshly pushed against the wall with Alister's tight grip around her neck.

"Get the fuck out." He growled out dangerously and pushed his grip tighter before hesitantly letting her go.

In another situation, she would have died in a second for not only disrespecting Kamala and causing her to have a panic attack, but for the fact that she talked to Alister in a way that suggested he actually gave a fuck about her.

Naeva ran out with tears in her eyes as Alister rushed to Kamala's side. Not knowing what to do, he picked her up and placed her onto the bed in one of the several spare bedrooms.

He instantly regretted letting that bitch get away as everything in him was yelling to go and make her pay but making sure Kamala was okay was more importan in the moment.

Without thinking, he grabbed his phone and called one of the doctors that lived in his estate to come upstairs immediately.

Little did he know, someone was tracking his every move....

——————————-

Don't forget to comment and support the story by voting.