6

Alister sat down in an arm chair that rested right next to his dark velvet bed.
Memories flooded my brain as I remembered what happened the last time I was in this room.

Before, I had never actually had time to look at the room properly as I was literally in the middle of a panic attack.
But now that I was back, I noticed the true beauty that lay inside.
At first, it seemed like a basic room with a black touch to it but if you look closely, you realize every little detail was held correctly at its place.
The little trinkets that lay flat upon the edge of the bed were barely visible but enough to see that each was placed at it's correct position making the room more magnificent than ever.

The walls were painted in a dark grey color, but unlike it's description, the walls were far from dull. They fitted the room filled with dark contrast perfectly.
Whoever designed the room, had an eye for detail and I couldn't help but think the bedroom utterly suited Alister.

I realized the Don had now closed his eyes as he succumbed deeper into the armchair. I silently approached him without making a noise. My hands quivering as I reached for his bicep.

Much like the room, I never actually noticed Alister's physique before. His body was made up of powerful and firm muscles that made him look more like a beast than a human. The muscles fitted his height exquisitely and made his intense face that much more attractive.

I'll be honest, I didn't know where to start. I have never had proper medical or masseuse training. Only the lords and  servants of the highest honor would get the chance. I was neither! From what I heard it was mostly just squeezing! Should I start squeezing him?
No. That can't be right.

Whatever I would do I knew I had to start now because Alister was known to be profoundly impatient.
I gently placed my soft hand on his rough arm and began to lightly ....scratch him.

My eyes widened at my stupidity but Alister  didn't utter a word. In fact he didn't mutter a single word. Speechless, I traced my arm up and down on his until I reached his upper trapezius.
I pressed on the muscle to apply as much pressure as possible and then I mildly outlined his bone structure.
I added the second hand and I could feel his visibly relax under my grasp.

A few moments passed and I began to take my hands of but he let out out a grunt of disapproval for which I quickly placed my hands back.

It wasn't until later that he abruptly stood up and went into his en suite that I heard the words I was desperately looking for.

"You can go now."

And with that I dashed out of the door only stopping to take my cleaning devices with me.
——————

The next day I stood at the lounge once again.
I already knew what to expect but I just needed some hope that I wouldn't have to return again.

With a deep breath I strolled over to the list with the names. As soon as I spotted mine all the hope that I had shuttered at the mere sight.
With a sad sigh I made my way into the kitchen. I followed some other kitchen maids who were scrambling to get inside.

"Kamala!" I heard my name and recognized the voice.

Kedrick.

I turned around and offered him a small smile which he accepted with a teeth grin.
"I hope you don't think you're getting out of helping me today." He laughed and I joined in.

Although my laugh was a nervous one as I did not want to be catched helping a chef. I could get severely punished.
Last time, I got extremely lucky that another chef didn't notice my work.

I was also worried Kedrick would get in trouble too. He was one of the only kind people in this shithole and I didn't want him to suffer because he took pity on me.

"K-Kedrick. A-actually I think it will be better if I do my typical maid d-duties today." I said quietly not wanting to offend him in any way.

Yesterday was one of the best days I had ever spent in the kitchen and it was all thanks to him. I hoped he wouldn't take offense and understand my position.

"Oh." Kedrick' tone held visible disappointment, "Did I do something wrong?"

"N-no! Of course not! I h-had a great time!" I quickly explained.

Kedrick's lips twisted in a shy smile.
"Then I don't understand the problem." He stated.
"M-Maybe you didn't k-know this because you're new here, but letting a kitchen maid do a-anything more than help or do maintenance tasks i-is highly forbidden." I explained nervously, praying he would just let it go.

The smile that had appeared on Kedrick's face slowly morphed into a small frown.
"Well that's stupid. It's not like you are going to poison anyone. Maybe it's time to prove them wrong. Ok? Now hand me more flour." He said calmly.

"W-we can't do that! We could both get punished! It's forbidden." I pleaded but all Kedrick did was let out a chuckle.

"I'm sure it will be fine. Plus, who knows if you will ever get this type of opportunity again,right? Come on, nothing bad will happen."

"I-I really don't think we should d-do this." I tried to make it obvious how uncomfortable I was with the situation but he didn't notice a thing and instead led me over to the kitchen aisle.

"Think of it this way. You are getting a great opportunity here. Don't waste it because something may happen.Now, can you can start with the cake."
He declared and handed me a bowl which had a fully made dough already inside. I slowly started mixing it but I looked around me every few moments to see if we were safe from accusation.

As I thought we were in the clear a huge roar snapped me out of my thoughts.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS! WHY IS THERE A FUCKING SLAVE MAKING FOOD?" The voice yelled and my heart instantly fell.

I didn't need to turn around to know who's voice it was. Chef Warwick.
I didn't even have a chance to do anything as he grabbed me and threw out of the way of the food.

I looked around frantically trying to process what just happened. My eyes landed on Kedrick whose face was masked with alarm and confusion.

"Actually it was me who asked h-" He started to speak but was cut off by the booming voice of Warwick.
"SHUT UP! UNLESS YOU WANT THE SAME PUNISHMENT, STOP TALKING!"

Kedrick hesitantly looked away and with guilty eyes he turned back around and continued cooking as if nothing ever happened.
I could tell he was avoiding eye contact with me but at the moment I had bigger problems.

My eyes started to get greasy upon hearing the word "punishment".

"AS FOR YOU, YOU LITTLE SLUT! I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE YOU ARE GOING!" Warwick exclaimed and turned around to face the entirety of the kitchen filled with wondering eyes of pity and amusement.
"THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU THINK YOU WILL EVER BE MORE THAN A USELESS SLAVE!" He shouted once more before smacking me across the face.

I let out a gasp of horror and my pacing started to quicken in an uncontrollable speed.
Warwick motioned for the guards who guarded the kitchen to come get me.

Two men appeared and they each got one kick in my stomach before lifting me up, each hand on my arm and pulled me out of the kitchen.

I didn't need an explanation on where I was going, because I already knew:

The warehouse.

—————————-
Don't forget to vote and comment your opinion!