Yoonmin- Party Time!

693 Words

Contents: Kinda sad

Jimin helps Yoongi feel better.

[]        []       []       []       []       []       []

Jimin pouted and put his phone down, looking over at Taehyung who's lap he was sitting on. The other members were used to it by now.

Yoongi has been cooped up in his room all day, and no one had even seen him since yesterday. He stayed at the studio for a long time and probably didn't return until three in the morning.

"I'm going to go see Yoongi hyung." Jimin sighed and stood up, placing his phone in his back pocket. He walked down the hall and knocked on the elder's door.

Nothing.

So Jimin went in without permission, and saw a larger lump in the middle of the elder's bed, blankets forming a mountain on top of the sheets.

Yoongi.

Jimin sighed, he didn't ever want to see his hyung like this. So he went over, and started yanking the blankets off of the bed. Four blankets later he started to see blonde hair.

Geez, how many blankets did Yoongi have?!

"Hyung, where are you?" Jimin giggled and took more blankets off, finally finding Yoongi's small body that was curled into a ball. Jimin huffed. He was only wearing a pair of sweatpants and a bracelet.

Random much?

Jimin then noticed it was the bracelet J-Hope gave him a few years ago for his birthday, and he wore it for two straight weeks before they had a pillow fight and Jungkook knocked the bracelet off of Yoongi's desk and lost it. Yoongi was mad at Jungkook for a while, but eventually accepted the defeat sadly.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Jimin asked, and Yoongi turned over. He looked exhausted, mentally and physically. "I don't want to talk right now, Jimin-ah." He turned back over, but Jimin stopped him.

He started to play Fake Love on his phone, and Yoongi's face of confusion was enough to make the younger laugh.

"Get up, let's dance!" Jimin smiled and tugged Yoongi's arm, successfully pulling the elder out of his bed. "Jimin..." Yoongi sighed and rubbed his eyes. "Come on!" Jimin shook his hips and giggled, placing his phone down on Yoongi's dresser. "No." Yoongi groaned with a cat-like pout. "Hurry up beat drop, beat drop!" Jimin threw his hands in the air, and Yoongi felt the music flow through his veins like adrenaline.

"I'M SO SICK OF THIS FAKEA LOVE!"

Yoongi smiled at Jimin's silliness, screaming the lyrics and jumping around to the beat. "Jimin-"

"FAKEA LOVE!"

"FAKE A CAKE!"

Jimin turned around to see Jin, dying of laughter. Yoongi groaned with a smirk. "I'M SO SORRY BUT IT'S FAKE A CAKE!" Jin yelled with Jimin to the music, and Yoongi couldn't stop the laughter. "Come on, Yoongi hyung!" Jimin pretended to give Yoongi a microphone.

Yoongi glared at Jimin, he really wasn't feeling good today. He wanted to stay in bed and drown in his own thoughts.

"Fake l-"

"YEAH!" Jimin partied with Jin and did random dance moves, and Yoongi chuckled. "I'm not a vocalist, Jimi-" "Jungkookie's part only lasts so long, hyung!" Jimin yelled, Jungkook singing the second to last line of the chorus.

Yoongi scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"FAKE LOVE!"

Sooner or later the other members were shirtless and screaming lyrics to Fake Love, totally going crazy and making tons of laughter and jokes.

"I'M SO SORRY BUT IT'S FAKE LOVE!" Yoongi screamed with Namjoon's arm around his upper back, rapping randomly and laughing. "FAKE LOVE!" Taehyung echoed after him. "FAKE LOVE!" Jungkook echoed, but he kept his voice stable and on a high octave. Taehyung smacked his bare chest. "WRONG!" He yelled, so Jungkook screamed:

"FaKe LoVe!"

Cracking his voice on purpose, which sounded more funny than they thought.

"FAkE lOVe!" Yoongi laughed, even if the chorus was long over. It was J-Hope's rap now. He laughed with his members, not at them, and it was making him feel better.

Thanks to Jimin.

Kinda a mess, but I hope you enjoyed! Since this is my first oneshot book I would really appreciate any feedback! Another longer chapter will be published soon, haha :)

- Author Nim