Vmin- Together We Make One

2, 693 Words

Contents: Agnst, kinda sad.

V finally sees Jimin for the first time, and Jimin finally hears his voice.

[]       []       []       []       []

"Baby..." Taehyung reached aimlessly for his partner. He felt Jimin's hand, making him smile widely. He was so excited, but so incredibly nervous at the same time.

Once he woke up from this surgery, he could possibly finally see his baby, Jimin. His life, his happiness, his reason for everything he does. He would finally see color, see the world.

He was blind, and Jimin was deaf. They decided to do a surgery, where Jimin would hear and Taehyung would see for the first time in their lives. They were finally old enough, and their families were waiting in the waiting room for them. Taehyung and Jimin have been together for two years, and even though Jimin couldn't hear Taehyung, he could see him. He taught him a bit of sign language, but not all of it because Taehyung couldn't see his hands.

"Are you ready?" The same doctor asked, standing next to Taehyung. He's had the same doctor for years, and he didn't want to change it because he knew his voice from anywhere. It helped him in times like these, where he was going to get surgery. Over the past few years Taehyung's gotten small surgeries, so this big one would be the last blow. Jimin as well.

"Yes, I'm ready." Taehyung squeezed Jimin's soft hand. The first thing they were going to do was go to the park for a date. Then go bowling. Somehow they already figured everything out.

"Me too." Jimin's voice rung out. He was able to speak a little even though he was deaf, it was his choice like many others. It wasn't very clear sometimes, the main reason being because your speech depends on how you hear yourself.

"Alright, we're on our way to the rooms."

Taehyung was super excited, he couldn't wait to see. Apparently his vision worked for his first two weeks of life, then gave out for some reason. He could only remember the color white since he was so young- which was mind blowing, since you normally don't start to remember things until the age of six.

(Actual facts here)

Jimin was just as excited, he wanted to hear Taehyung's voice so badly. Hear what a bee sounded like, thunderstorms, children laughing and leaves falling. Taehyung was so beautiful, he couldn't wait for him to see how beautiful he was.

"Alright, we're here." Jimin read the doctor's lips, and looked over at Taehyung. There was still some brown in his dull eyes, and even though most people were disgusted by it, Jimin loved it. "Jiminie," Taehyung called out, rubbing his thumb over Jimin's. Jimin looked over, holding Taehyung's hand. I love you. Taehyung signed for him, hoping deeply he didn't mess it up. He blushed at Jimin's giggle, he must've messed it up. "I love you too." Jimin let go of his hand since they would be in two different rooms.

Taehyung already missed his touch.

"Alright Taehyung, we're gonna put a mask over your nose and mouth and we want you to count back from ten, alright?" His doctor told him. "Can you do that for us please?" Taehyung could hear a few people moving around. He started from ten and worked his way backwards, and when he got to nine he felt a weird cup-like thing over his nose and mouth. He could still breathe.