Vmon- Little Leader

1,350 Words

Contents: Little space

Namjoon brings back his secret his member almost forgot about...

A LITTLE bit of 18+ material😶 Also, a kinda short oneshot. DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME FOR ALLOWING NAMJOON TO DRIVE!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Taehyung had just finished masturbating when his phone rang next to him. Breathing heavy he looked over at the caller ID, still a little shakey. It was Namjoon.

'I wonder why he's calling so late...' Taehyung thought as he grabbed the phone and answered. He could still hear his rapid heartbeat in his ears and feel it in every part of his body.

"Hey, hyung, what's up?"

"Could I come over tonight to sleep? I don't want to be alone."

"Oh, yeah, sure." Taehyung tried to get his breathing under control. "Okay, I'll be there in fifteen minutes." Namjoon bid his goodbye and hung up.

Taehyung stood up and made his way to his bathroom, cleaning himself off before getting changed back into his pajamas as he softened.

Making sure the guest room and living rooms were clean looking, fifteen minutes past quick. Soon, the doorbell rang.

"Coming!" Taehyung shouted as he scurried down the stairs on either side, holding onto the railing. He opened the door. "Hey, Joon hyung." He smiled and stepped aside. "I almost couldn't even drive here, Taehyungie." Namjoon entered and hugged him, hiding his face in his neck. "Is something wrong, hyung?" Taehyung asked as he closed the huge front door, the click echoing in the huge house. "Not wrong." Namjoon mumbled.

Before Taehyung could ask anything more Namjoon broke them apart, and took his shoes off.

"I wasn't aware you'd be coming over, so I don't have anything prepared to eat..." Taehyung scratched the back of his neck nervously. "It's fine Tae, it's late, I wouldn't expect you to cook this late anyway." Namjoon shook his head. It had just past nine o'clock.

"Do you want to sleep with me, or in a guest room?" Taehyung asked. "Can I sleep with you?" Namjoon questioned back. "Yeah, that's fine." Taehyung nodded.

After going upstairs Namjoon got changed and they did their thing, Taehyung of course being more tired than the elder. They laid down in Taehyung's main bed in his main bedroom, and cuddled under the covers. Namjoon was having trouble falling asleep, but after Taehyung's breathing slowed and his body went limp, the even, slow breaths soothed him to sleep.

"OW!"

Taehyung jolted awake when it felt like something bit him. He looked over at Namjoon and saw him biting on his fingers. Horrified, confused, and concerned he sat up, and Namjoon looked up st him with glossy eyes, pupils big and salavia running down his chin.

"Namjoon hyung what the f*ck?!" Normally Kim Taehyung wasn't one to curse, but it was appropiate in this situation. He could feel Namjoon's stiff teeth and squishy gums, and his hot tongue swirling around his fingers. In Taehyung's sleep-clouded mind he thought he might be having a wet dream.

He yanked his hand away from Namjoon, and he cried out. He did grabby hands to Taehyungs', and started to cry, hard.

Taehyung immediately relaxed and gave Namjoon his hand, allowing him to put his fingers back in his mouth. "You're teething, bubba." He looked at the now little, and he smiled. Namjoon was in his little space.

"We shouldn't chew on our skin though, it's not good for us." Taehyung shook his head. Namjoon stopped gently chewing on the skin and looked up. "We need to go find your binky, yeah?" Taehyung grabbed Namjoon's hand with his free one, and the little giggled. "Come on." He stood up, taking his fingers out of Namjoon's mouth. Namjoon crawled after him, and stood up when he reached the end of the bed. While Taehyung looked around Namjoon grabbed at the collar of his sleep shirt and started chewing on that, getting slobber all down his chin and neck.

"Here it is, bub." Taehyung found Namjoon's pacafier. He freaked out when he woke up because Namjoon hasn't been in little space at all the past three months. Yes, months.

Taehyung turned around, and after seeing how much Namjoon was 'teething', he decided the pacafier wouldn't be the best option. "This probably isn't the best..." Taehyung ventured into his living room and pulled out his encyclopedia and opened it. Inside of the cut-out pages were Namjoon's 'teething' toys. He took out the red rubber one, and handed it to the little, who was following him around automatically. "Here, bub, chew on this." Taehyung carefully removed his shirt and put the rubber toy inside his mouth, and little Namjoon immediately started chewing on it.

"You probably want to change into your dinosaur onesie, right?" Taehyung asked. Namjoon was so small he wouldn't be verbal, but he understood what was being said around him. The little nodded. "Alright, let's go find it." Taehyung grabbed his hand and went into his second king bedroom, where the little members had their things.

Namjoon, Jungkook, Jimin, and Yoongi were littles, so in everyone's house they had designated rooms. Taehyung brought Namjoon to his. Namjoon squealed happily when he saw his favorite stuffie waiting on his bed for him, and ran to tackle it. Taehyung smiled and looked at the F.R.I.E.N.D.S. clock on the small nightstand. It was almost two in the morning.

Taehyung realized Namjoon was in his baby space since he dropped the 'teething' toy onto the floor and started chewing on his Ryan plushie. Taehyung went over and grabbed the toy, placing it on a desk with coloring books to sanitize it soon. "Joonie, don't chew on that either. It's nasty, and being overrun by mean germies." Taehyung told him, gently removing the plushie from Namjoon's mouth. Namjoon whined and started crying, so Taehyung moved quickly.

He grabbed the rubber toy and some wipes and cleaned it quickly, because the worst thing Seokjin and Taehyung wanted was/were a sick little/littles. "Here, Joonie." Taehyung opened Namjoon's mouth for him and gave him the toy, in which his little leader started chewing on. The younger Namjoon was, the more stressed out he was.

Namjoon told his members that when he was in baby space he would teethe a lot, due to when he was younger he had a problem with it; he didn't stop until maybe two years old, almost three.

He was the only one with a baby space, but it made sense and there was absolutely no judgement.

Taehyung helped little Namjoon, technically baby Namjoon, change into a dinosaur onesie, which was easier than changing him in a childlike mindset because he hated clothes- as cute and funny as it was, sometimes Seokjin enjoyed not waking up to a naked little Namjoon. Although it was part of a caregiver's job, technically, it was also their job to teach right from wrong; technically, again.

(Author: Damn, don't tell my English teacher I wrote a run-on sentence like that, yeesh...😬😂)

After Namjoon was changed, Taehyung cleaned up the slobbery mess on his face, and on his bedsheets, then crawled into bed with the little. Namjoon latched himself to Taehyung's torso and spit out the rubber toy. "Hey!" Taehyung shouted in surprised but then lowered it, when he felt Namjoon bite him. Namjoon bit on Taehyung's right nipple and tried to suck, but Taehyung laughed and sat up, detaching his mouth. "Bub, you can't do that to Tae Tae." He found it hilarious, but he knew little Namjoon was serious and confused on why. Namjoon whined and went for his nipples again, but Taehyung stopped him. "Remember, you can't chew on skin, bubba." He handed him the teething toy. "Use this." He told him.

Although grumpy from lack of sleep Namjoon took it and bit hard, making Taehyung glad he stopped him with his chest. He laid back down and cuddled the little, nervous at first of facing hin. Soon enough Namjoon stopped teething and his eyes fluttered close, as he fell asleep. Taehyung kissed his head. "Tae Tae loves you, Joonie."