Jihope- Jimin (everyone read plz)

545 Words

Contents: Mature, CRACKHEAD AUTHOR

Where Jihope gets frisky but it goes another direction....

I'VE WANTED TO WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THIS SINCE I FIRST READ SMUT BECAUSE OF THE COMMENTS THERE SO BOOM, @everyone IT FINALLY HAPPENED!

This is made for but not requested or inspired by:

I_accept_everyone
(Especially for you^)
AngieIsWippedForSKZ
smallbean127

[] [] [] [] []

"Jimin..."

Jimin takes his pants off, the thick material of his jeans getting stuck on his huge bubble butt so he had to yeet Hoseok off of him to have room.

"Fiesty..." Hoseok tries to set the mood, taking Jimin's clothes off and his own, quickly. Jimin smirks, his stomach feeling heavy already from the arousal. He was easily turned on, obviously.

"I wanna ride you." Jimin pushes Hoseok on his back and climbs on top of him, grinding down on his thighs. "Damn." Hoseok licks his lips.

"Uh, Jimin..."

Jimin takes Hoseok inside him in one go, screaming out pleasurably.

"Jimin..."

Jimin looks down at his lover as he starts riding him already, letting his tongue leave his mouth to act sexy, even though it makes him look mentally ill.

(NO HATE OR DISRESPECT THAT WAS A JOKE PLZ DON'T TAKE SERIOUSLY)

"Jimin you have a huge a*s pimple on your thigh."

Jimin knows but he doesn't really care, and he doesn't need Hoseok's negativity anyway. He leans down and kisses Hoseok roughly, still able to move his hips up and down even at the weird angle he was at.

"Jimin when did you last brush your teeth?!" Hoseok pulled away from the kiss with a face of discomfort. "If you don't want me then I can go back to Suckjin and do his name." Jimin scoffed in annoyance. "No- I'm sorry baby, nevermind." Hoseok holds his breath so he came kiss Jimin again without taking in the horrible smell of morning breath and yesterday's dinner. Jimin started riding him until they both came.

"Wanna lick the dead children out of you, baby boy." Hoseok pulled Jimin off of his dick and threw him onto his back, getting between his legs. "Hoseok..." Jimin whimpered, his stomach tightening and quivering slightly.

Hoseok licked Jimin's hole, pushing his tongue into the stretched out muscle and grabbing at his thighs. "Hyung, wait-!" He tried to warn him but it happened before he could.

He farted.

"JIMIN!" Hoseok retracted himself from Jimin's body and almost died, his soul leaving his body from the absolutely disgustment and horrible smell. Jin had made Tteokbokki last night, it was going to be bad.

"Hobi I-I'm so sorry." Jimin pulled his legs back to himself, Hoseok would probably never have sex with him ever again. Hoseok felt the gas form on his lips it was the most disturbing thing he has ever experienced in his twenty six years of life.

Jimin quickly realized his stomach wasn't tight because of the arousal, but because of the food he had eaten last night.

Prrrrrrut~

"JIMIN OH MY GOD!" Hoseok grabbed his clothes and covered his nose and mouth like a mask. "Hyung I'm sorry!" Jimin regretted eating dinner last night. He farted again, unable to control it since Tteokbokki was extremely spicey anyway.

He let a long one rip.

Hoseok left the room, leaving the door open for the bad smell to air out.

"Hobi I'm still covered in cum!"

"F*CK YOU!"

Hoseok heard him fart from across the house.

"JESUS CHRIST!"