Jihope- Like This?

1,169 Words

Contents: Happy

Jimin wears his favorite shirt for the first time, on June 1st.

[]        []        []        []        []        []        []

Jimin picked up his pride shirt, slipping it over his head with his heart beating quick in his chest. The shirt read, "We Are All Human", and each word were the most popular LGBTQ+ flags: Pansexual, Lesbian, Transgender, and Gay.

He was super excited but also nervous. He was going to use it to come out to his BTS bandmates, he didn't exactly know what they were going to do. He knew they supported it, but would they change it if he was part of it?

Jimin checked himself out in the mirror for the last time, taking a deep breath. He dusted off his black jeans and fixed his blue flannel, even if they were washed yesterday, looking down at his red converse's making sure they were tied. "Let's do this, Jimin." He talked to himself, before exiting his room.

J-Hope's POV

Oh God, I'm so nervous...

My pride shirt finally came yesterday, just in time for June. Today was the first, and I just have to wear it today. I'm gay, and I'm coming out to my members today. I'm really scared and nervous. I know the others support it, but what if it was all just part of the show? What if they secretly had different opinions about it? Hoseok, stop it! Just go out there! In this beautiful gay shirt! Come on!

"Okay." I make sure I look okay, fixing my shirt and my jean jacket so my members can read what it says: "Love is a Human Right." It came from America, but it still applies the same, kinda, here too. Today's the day I come out.

Hopefully nobody hates me...

-------

"Good morning, Jin hyung." Jimin met Jin first. He looked down, scared if Jin would get his shirt or not. "Good morning." Jin was rushing around to make coffee for Yoongi. He was blackmailed: if Yoongi didn't get his coffee, he wasn't allowed to be featured in one of his songs.

"Do you know where Kookie-" "Good morning, hyung!" Jungkook hugged Jimin tightly from behind. "Speak of the devil." He laughed. "I'm not a devil." Jungkook pouted.

He let the elder go and Jimin turned around. "Aw, I love your shirt!" Jungkook read his shirt. Jimin started freaking out internally. "I should go get mine- let's take a selfie for ARMY's in the community, it's pride month now!" Jungkook ran off somewhere, probably his room.

"Aww, Jiminie that's so cute!" Jin turned Jimin around so he could read his shirt. "Y-yeah, thanks." Jimin cursed himself for stuttering. Jin went back to his business, which gave Jimin enough time to calm down before Jungkook appeared from nowhere again.

"Got it!" Jungkook took out his phone for a selfie. His shirt was the rainbow in the shape of a heart. Classic, but cute. They took a quick selfie, and while Jungkook was uploading it, Jimin bumped into Namjoon.

"Sorry, hyung-" "Aw, you remembered the month for most ARMY's." Namjoon read his shirt. "Yeah." Jimin nodded awkwardly. "How could I forget my own month?" He laughed nervously, not really sure how to come out properly.