Yoonjin- Work Space

1,266 Words

Content: Little space au

Jin and Yoongi's relationship is caregiver and little, like-brother, bandmates, and coworker. Usually Yoongi needs Jin since he is a little, but today, things turn reverse.

[] [] [] [] []

"Ouch..."

"Hobi are you okay?!" Jin rushed over to Hoseok when he got a paper cut. "I'm okay, hyung." Hoseok winced in pain, a small little droplet of blood collecting on his fingertip. "You're bleeding!" Jin shrieked and ran to the bathroom. "Are you okay, hyung-ah?" Jimin appeared and asked. "It's just a little paper cut." Hoseok informed him, looking at the very painful slice on his finger. "Here Hope-ah, I got a bandaid and some medicine." Jin ran back to him with a first-aid kit.

That was weird...

"Hyung, there's no need-" "It must hurt so bad, I've got something for you." Jin placed the kit on the living room coffee table and opened it, taking out some disinfectant and a bandaid. "Here- it might sting, hold this." Jin handed Hoseok a pillow. "Jin hyung, it's just a little paper cut." Hoseok repeated, forced to hold the soft pillow. Jin ignored him and put some disinfectant on the very small, hardly-noticable cut and wrapped his fingertip in a Spongebob bandaid. "Feel better any?" Jin asked, getting close to J-Hope and rubbing his cheek a little.

Hoseok was very confused, Jin never acted like this.

"Yeah." He answered. Even Jimin was confused. "Okay, I'll clean up and you can-" "It's a paper cut, Jin hyung." Hoseok interrupted him. "I'm fine." He repeated, standing up from the couch. Jin pouted and collected the aid supplies and went back to the bathroom, putting it away on a high shelf so no one could get hurt.

"Hyung's been so careful these days, anytime we say something hurts he's all around it." Hoseok pointed out. "Yeah...he has been." Jimin agreed. "He's been acting like a parent." Hoseok joked, laughing with Jimin after. "He is." Jimin chuckled.

1 Week Later

"Kim Seokjin."

"Excuse me?" Jin turned to Yoongi in his studio when he saw it was Yoongi. The younger had no right to say his full name like that. "Why the hell didn't you ask for my help when you needed me?" Yoongi stormed over. "Yoongi, I have no idea what you're talking about, but this attitude of yours needs to go." Jin scoffed at him, angry.

"You know I am a little. And I need a caregiver or I will be a depressed little, which isn't really different from my real reality." Yoongi pointed to himself. "And since you are my caregiver, you have a head space too. Whether you realize it or not, you need me too. Caregivers need to take care of their littles, just like littles need their caregivers. All week you've been acting so sensative to when someone is sad, or gets hurt- that's your caregiver head space taking over, meaning you haven't been with your little recently- and I know, I'm stupid and lose track of time and barely see anyone these days, but like a little, you need to come to me when your head space comes around. You need someone to care for just like I need someone to take care of me in a young vulnerable mindset. So now you are stuck with my little side, because I am worried sick about you and overwhelming myself all over again because of something so small, like I do all the f*cking time." Yoongi ranted on an on, not even giving Jin two seconds to interrupt him and say something. He just kept talking.

Jin sighed, it was all he could think to do. Yoongi was right, he had forgotten about his own headspace, too worried about everyone else first. "You're right." He turned his computer off. "Damn right I am." Yoongi nodded to himself, placing his hands on his hips sassily. "Now, excuse me while I slip comfortably." He pulled out his favorite pacifier from his pocket and stuck it in his mouth, sitting down on Jin's lap and sucking on the rubber for a few seconds before his mind switched.

"You do your thing." Jin chuckled, hugging Yoongi so his back was to his chest. He already wanted to see little Yoonie, he was excited and filled with euphoria at just the thought of a little.

Too bad Namjoon had J-Hope, Yoonie always played with little Joonie.

"Awe jae..." Yoongi's voice was soft and young, telling Jin he had slipped. Little Yoonie has been calling Jin 'RJ' since the fictional character was made. His little talk made it a little harder to understand, but that was Jin's favorite thing about little Yoonie. "RJ's here, little one." Jin's heart skipped a beat, he could already feel his own caregiver headspace taking over. "Yoonie tiwid..." Yoonie rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand, yawning adorably. "Why so tired, bubba?" Jin asked curiously, starting to rock the younger. "Big Yoonie stayed up aw nwight agwain..." Yoonie replied, mumbling over half of it. "Did big Yoonie eat any?" Jin asked worriedly, reaching under his second drawer and taking out a thawed-out uncrustable, Yoonie's favorite when he was in his four year old headspace. "Nwo." Yoonie answered, sucking on his paci and cuddling as close to Jin as he could. "Here, bubba, can you eat this for me?" Jin ripped open the sandwich and handed it to the younger. Yoonie shook his head, wrapping his arms around Jin's left arm and clinging to it, resting his head on the elder's shoulder. "Please, bubs? For RJ?" Jin pouted, determined to help feed Yoongi's stomach. Yoonie shook his head with a whine.

He was probably too tired.

Jin sighed and placed the sandwhich down on his desk in his studio. "Do you want your blankie?" He asked, immediately earning a nod from the little. "Let's go get it." Jin smiled softly at him, watching Yoonie's eyes close slowly. He stood up, carrying Yoongi bridal style since it was the only way he could, and left his studio for Yoongi's, to find his blanket.

He punched in the passcode to Yoongi's studio and turned the handle, walking in while Yoonie adjusted himself a little more comfortably. His studio was filled with empty coffee cups and empty creamer packets, papers scattered and three broken pencils on the floor. Yoongi took his anger out on breaking pencils, and although it was middle-school, it was better than taking it out on himself.

"Yay!" Yoonie shrieked happily in Jin's ear when the eldest handed him his little space blanket in the drawer behind his desk. "Fank you awe jae!" Yoonie hugged his caregiver tightly, or so he thought, cuddling the blanket. "You're welcome, baby." Jin kissed the top of his head, making the little squeal and giggle. "Since RJ got Yoonie his blankie, can he do RJ a favor and have a snack?" Jin requested, closing the studio door and making sure it closed before he left. He went to his own studio.

"Snackie!" Yoonie shrieked happily when Jin handed him the uncrustable from a minute ago. "Can you make a happy plate?" Jin smiled happily. "Yeah!" Yoonie nodded, immediately biting into the sandwich. Jin gave a small kiss to the little's forehead.

He was glad to have someone like Yoongi in his life, not just Yoonie. And although Yoongi didn't show his love in ways the other members did, his members knew he loved them very much. Jin did too.

"RJ loves you, bubba."

"Yoonie wobes chu too!"