Jungkook x BTS- BBMA's

1,992 Words

Contents: Sad

Jungkook is overwhelmed, and nobody realizes it until he breaks on accident.

Half proofread -Author

[] [] [] [] []

Jungkook went into his bathroom, locking the door behind him and sliding down it, close to tears. Everything was piling up so much so quickly, there was no other outlet.

Billboard Music Awards, Grammy, Melon Music Awards, Butter- it was all coming up, meaning more practices and more stupid English he just couldn't get. He didn't like that ARMY makes fun of him for his 'trusfrated' joke in that interview years ago, he never forgot it and ARMY never let it go. He could see why, it was cute and funny when he struggled.

He was the maknae of the group, very much the face of BTS. Jin might be the visual, and it was well chosen, but everything Jungkook does affects BTS. He gets a tattoo, everyone thinks BTS has tattoos. He does a cover of Justin Bieber, everyone things they're changing their music to American music.

What the hell?! He was born and raised in Korea, not America! It was the stupidest thing he ever did hear.

There was a lot of pressure on him specifically, because he was the maknae there was no way anybody ever saw him as his hyung's did. Everybody saw him as a cute bunny boy, but he wasn't. He was grown up now. And nobody realizes it.

Jungkook started to cry into his hands, quietly, not wanting to disturb his hyung's. He danced 18 hours today with Hoseok and Jimin, practicing for their new song Butter. ARMY never believed they worked that long, but they did. They were real machines. They had to be, it was their job. His muscles ached in pain, trembling every time he walked. His body was begging him to stop, at least take a days break.

But he couldn't. The scary thing about BTS is, there is no limit to what they could do.

(Yoongi said this: "The scary thing about BTS is, there is no limit to what we can do" true fact.)

Jungkook hated the multiple layers of makeup he was forced to wear every day. When he took it off at night, his hyung's, especially Taehyung and Yoongi, noticed the small rashes on the back of his neck and under his chin from the makeup he wore. If he said anything, his manager would just tell him, "You're an idol, deal with it", or something along the lines of that.

Like his skin wasn't supposed to be irritated.

He specifically had to wear more makeup than normal, for multiple reasons.

1. He was the face of the group, everything he did reflected on the entire group. If he looked bad, everyone would think BTS is lazy.

2. He's the maknae, he's in everything.

3. Continuation of 2, he's the maknae, he needs to show he's all only aegyo by getting close to the camera and scrunching his nose.

4. The HYBE staff and his manager hated the scar he had on his cheek from his brother. It was hardly ever shown anymore. And even though it was a scar, he thought it was pretty. He thought it made him special. Only old ARMY's would know he had it, because nowadays he's always wearing too much makeup.

Jungkook brought his knees closer to his chest, holding his breath to stop from sobbing out loud enough for anyone to hear. It's not like he didn't want his hyungs' help, it's just that sometimes he wanted to know he wasn't completely reliant on others; that he could calm his own storms. He's had to buy so many new sheets because there were so many days he would be too physically exhausted and drained to take his makeup off, and it would smear all over his pillow, mainly the tan foundation. The makeup on his hands when HYBE wanted to hide his tattoos also smeared way more on the sheets than his face makeup on his pillow cases, and his hyungs knew he hated it- but he couldn't help it.