Yoonmin: I Know (Part Two)

Taehyung called the group chat once he sat back down again. "What's up, Taehyung-ah?" Seokjin and Namjoon joined the call, then Hoseok and Yoongi. "Someone get Jeongguk on the call." Taehyung spoke up, knowing Jeongguk never called. "He's-" "I don't care what he's doing, get him on the phone!" Taehyung interrupted whoever was speaking. Tears formed in his eyes as Hoseok said he would get the maknae.

"Tae, you seem upset..." Yoongi pointed out. "I'm...it's an emergency." Taehyung told him. "Yes, hyung?" Jeongguk asked, giggling from the other end of the phone. "Listen, everyone: Jimin's in the emergency room- admitted, in to the emergency room." Taehyung started off. "Oh my, is he okay?" "What happened?" "Which hospital? I'm on my way." Seokjin, Namjoon, and Hoseok instantly bombarded Taehyung with questions. "He told me he needed to go and wouldn't tell me until we got there. He was having really bad suicidal thoughts, they won't let me see him and I don't know what to do." Taehyung explained, taking deep breaths so he wouldn't erupt in tears. He had to stay strong for Jimin.

It was quiet for a few moments. "Which hospital did you take him to?" Yoongi was the first to speak. Taehyung gave him the address, and Yoongi hung up soon after that. "We're on the way, Taehyung." Seokjin said next, then the call ended. Taehyung waited anxiously in the E.R. for his members, and about twenty minutes past before he saw Hoseok walk in with Seokjin. "Taehyung," Hoseok hugged him first, and that's all it took for Taehyung to just break like glass, crying out and holding tight on his hyung for support. Hoseok carefully sat down with him, and soon everyone else arrived for comfort. Except for Yoongi.

It was two more hours later, and the members were desperately trying to get ahold of Yoongi. Suddenly, he walked through the doors of the emergency room and went right for the others.

"Hyung why are you just now getting here?" Jeongguk asked, an arm around Taehyung. "Trust me, when Jimin leaves the room it's going to overwhelm him by all of us being here." Yoongi put his hands in his pockets as he sat down next to Hoseok. "Yoongi hyung, I...I don't want it to rub you wrong or come off as rude or anything, but, I really wanted you specifically to be here because you, have experience with these situations and I want to know if you know what would be best for us to do." Taehyung said, from a broken and quiet voice. Yoongi realized they were all looking at him.

"Well, firstly, everyone's different. When it was my first time I just wanted everyone to leave me alone, and I wanted to just go home. But, Jimin's opposite of me, he likes people so I bet he's feeling very alone right now. He won't want more than two people, I know that, but he most likely is driving himself mad right now." Yoongi smiled a little bit, trying to make a joke but no one found it funny. "The nurse said we can see him in about ten minutes, what do we do?" Hoseok asked.

"Well, don't be surprised if we don't see him again for a while." Yoongi chuckled. "What do you mean?" Seokjin asked. "Well they're going to keep him at least twenty-four to forty-eight hours, and it also depends on a lot of other things. Like, if he recently did any sort of self-harm or gave in to an eating disorder, they'll keep him longer. Right now their job is to make sure Jimin-ah doesn't hurt himself." Yoongi explained to them. "I guess that makes sense..." Hoseok mumbled. "Yeah, we won't be able to see him for a while. Depending on what Jimin tells them, they might recommend a mental hospital or make him go." Yoongi slumped back in the hospital chair, staring at the floor.

"Did you go, hyung?" Jeongguk asked Yoongi, careful of his tone. Yoongi looked up at him. "Yeah, twice. My parents forced me to go, they thought if I went everything would just vanish and I would be their perfect son." He answered, nodding slowly as he talked. "I'm sorry, hyung." Namjoon spoke up after a moment of silence. "Nothing to be sorry for, Joon, it's life." Yoongi was about to say something more before a doctor came over.

"Only one of you is allowed back, to see Jimin." He explained. "It should be Yoongi hyung." Jeongguk said immediately. Yoongi looked shocked. "Why-" "You know what to do." Hoseok whispered quietly. Yoongi didn't want to go back, he was scared he would cry over Jimin and he knew it wouldn't help. It was the last thing he wanted to do now.

"Okay." He stood up and followed the doctor. He was nervous to see Jimin. He also knew Jimin would be very nervous and self-conscious as well.

"Only a few minutes." The doctor told him. "Okay." Yoongi walked in to the room, and Jimin turned around on the hospital bed. "Yoongi hyung..." He mumbled. Yoongi could see his upper back from the open gown but not too much. "Hi, Jiminie." He walked over, but Jimin unexpectedly hugged his stomach and started crying. Yoongi tried not to cry as well, while he pet Jimin's head and eventually sat down next to him. He eyed the psychiatrist standing nearby.

"Yoongi hyung -m sorry, I didn't want any of this to happen-" "Jimin, don't you apologize for this." Yoongi cut him off. "It isn't your fault, you did nothing wrong Jiminie." He told him. "Yeah, 'cause n-now you think I'm just l-looking for attention-" "And who said I think that?" Yoongi asked. Jimin was an emotional mess. "I don't think that at all. Minnie, this isn't like anything else that's really happened to you. It's serious, that's why all of these people are here. You did good by coming here, don't belittle yourself for it. I'd rather not see you for a few hours to days or weeks, than never see you again." Yoongi talked on, being honest with Jimin.

"I don't know what you're thinking, or feeling but you know I do know what it's like right now. I love you, Jiminie, and you deserve to be loved. I'm also not the only one." He gently grabbed Jimin's chin and had him look up at him. "And you're an angel, Jimin, you are beautiful and not once have you not been. I could sit here and encourage you all day and praise you for everything you've done, but it's all just words if you don't think it yourself." Yoongi wiped his tears with his thumb and smiled slightly at him. Jimin nodded. "I wanna go home, hyungie, I don't wanna be here anymore!" He told him. "I do know that feeling too." Yoongi chuckled, but Jimin only whined.

"And this room is boring~" He told him. "Sucks, but you're gonna have to get used to it. It'll be a while, Jimin." Yoongi smiled. He was glad Jimin felt comfortable enough to talk to him. "And hey, after all this, don't feel like you have to talk to me. It's your decision, because I know I didn't want to talk about it." He added on, again playing with Jimin's hair. "Okay." Jimin nodded a little, looking up at him. "Remember what I said, okay? I love you, and it's because you're worthy of love and you deserve it." Yoongi let go of his hand and hair, standing up. "I love you too, hyung-ah." Jimin resituated in the hospital bed, and watched as Yoongi left the room.