Fix it

Kate

Well I didn't want to go to school because of all the things that are going on so yeah. I was about to sit on the couch but then someone knocked on the door I went to go answer it think it would be another fan but when I opened and saw Prod and I tried to shut the door but he put his foot there grrrr him. I really don't want to talk to none of them after making my life and my girls life hell. I can't even grab a snack from the gas station without getting dirty looks from girls and that's sad.

"Let's talk, I have something to tell you," He said letting out a sigh. I didn't want to let him in but he's strong so I just gave in and let him in the house.

"I bet I don't wanna hear it," I said sitting on the couch looking at him, waiting for him to speak.

"Turn on the tv," After yesterday I don't even like hearing those words. In spite of everything, I don't know how any of this can get any better but can it get any worse? I grabbed the remote sighing as I turn on the tv. Fans were holding up signs saying sorry but I wonder if they meant it or just doing it because the boys might have told them to. Prod gave me a hug and when we separated we locked eyes. We were leaning in until a flash of Jacob came to my mind and then I stopped and cleared my throat. "That's not a good idea," I said getting up and pacing the room.

Someone runs in and it scares the shit outta me when I found out it was Anita. I was scared that Prod still had feelings for me and was going to ruin mine and his relationship with Anita.

"Did you see the tv? Prod what u doing here?," He opened his mouth to answer her but I cut him off fearing he was going to say something stupid. "He was checking on me and telling me about what you are telling me about.," I smiled nervously, hoping she wouldn't see through me.

"Kate help me get a drink," What did I do wrong? "But-," He pulled me into the kitchen and looked at me. "What are you doing?"

"I got nervous because we almost kissed and she scared me but I just hope that you don't ruin anything between you and her. She really likes you," He paused and thought about it for a second.

"I'm not going to do that I like Anita too. I'm trying to work it out I just got caught up in the moment"

I can believe that but why did Jacob pop in my mind? And why did that stop me? "Just making sure, that's all"

"The boys are here and the girls," Anita said interupting our conversation. I totally forgot that she was here.

Jacob

I hope Kate's not still mad at me I saw what happened on the tv and I'm glad prod settled this I don't know how though but anyways I like Kate so much that I would not like her to be mad at us. I really want to be with her she so beautiful and she's a nice person and that ass got me sprung. I thought that if we all came over we could talk more and maybe move pass all that has happened so far.

"Hey Kate," once I got in the house she barely looked at me so I thought I would just try and talk to her. "Mmhmm"

"Oh come on Kate you can't be still mad at me," I whined. I feel like she wants to forgive me but she's putting up a front. "Yep"

I hugged her tightly just begging her to forgive me but I don't know if it would work. I looked at her face and saw that she was rolling her eyes trying to hold back a smile. I think that I am forgiven. "Fine whatever"

"What do you feel for Kate, Prod?," Leah asked. Where does this girl come from? I really didn't see her even come in the house. I guess that I was to focused on the fact that I wanted to clear the air with Kate.

"I don't know what you are talking about," He sounded a little shaky and that's how he sounds when he is hiding something big. "Kate is my best friend, nothing more"