Love Right Boy

Jacob

Where my baby? It was after school and I couldn't find Kate anywhere. I wasn't try to find her at the same time. After our talk last night I had her on my mind all day. I didn't want to do some of the things she asked of me but I wanted to keep her happy. She finally agreed to be with me and that made my world feel complete. I can't think of anything else I need to be happy. After walking around for some time I decided to just text her.

Princeherlife: baby where are you?

HisKittyKat: I'm at the park waiting for you come on Princeton so you can lick my well you know

I knew damn well that wasn't her but it still made me laugh.

HisKittyKat: that was roc but come to the park tho

Princeherlife: ok here I come

"Your baby's here," I walked up to the bench seeing her sit next to Roc. When she saw me she smiled causing me to start cheesing myself. She came jogging to me and wrapped her arms around me and hugged me and I hugged her back taking in her scent. She smelled like Japanese cherry blossom and berries.

"Roc what you kidnap my girl for?," He looked at me funny like I asked him something I shouldn't have. "Just needed to talk to her, don't feel like we talk much since she's with you now"

I guess he has a point, I just don't like when she disappears like that. It scares me and makes me think the worse. "Kate let me walk you home," she thought about it and then she finally nodded.

We held hands and we walked and talked and laughed the whole way to her house. I really got to know Kate more. She's sweet and cute and she has a thing for helping others and she's a fighter and wants to became a singer we got to the house and was about to kiss but then the door opened. "Don't kiss that boy," a man said in a annoyed tone.

Apparently, Kate knew him because she blushed. She jumped up and down and hugged the man, "Daddy! Where's mom"

A lady came from behind her dad smiling like she had the best of news. I instantly got nervous, am I meeting her parents right now? I was not prepared for something like this. She told me that her parents were out of town alot so it doesn't surprise me that they are very happy to see her. "You guys are back I missed you guys"

"You must be prince," her dad put out his hand for me to shake it and I grabbed hold of his hand giving him a firm handshake and he gave me a look as if he was kind of impressed. "Yes, but please call me Jacob"

"Nice to finally meet you," she came close to me and wrapped her arms around me giving me a tight mama bear hug. It was just a little bit uncomfortable. "You guys too I'm guessing she talks about me a lot," I had a proud smile on my face.

"You and Ty," my smile slowly went down, I looked at Kate and she mouth the word 'sorry' to me as if he embarrassed her saying that. "Oh," was all I could make out.

"You wanna join us for dinner?," From my side eye I could see Kate waving her hands around like it was too soon to meet and talk with them. For me though it made me happy to be invited in and kind of liked. "Sure," I stepped in the house and looked around like it was my first time being there looking at her dad's face though this might be a long night.

Ray

I'm so lonely so I'm going to call Leah I know she not a good person but she good company to me. I don't really know my intentions but I know I just don't want to continue to be alone. Calling Leah may not be the best idea but I, for some reason, only thought of her for company. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and went to my contacts looking for her number when I finally found it I hesitated for a bit then I finally called her.

"So um what's going on ray?," damn no hello, I must have really hurt her. I thought she didn't like me? Maybe she uncomfortable.

"Well," I paused and thought about how I wanted to go about this. "I broke up with lo I need someone right now, just to talk to"

"Well I'm here for you," we hung up and then she was there within 15 minutes. We sat on my bed in silence for a moment then I touched her hand. She smiled, I don't know what came over me next but I leaned in slowly and I kissed her but she pushed me away immediately. "No ray you broke up with me remember and I don't want to do this"

I didn't know what to do or say, I didnt want to force her but i didnt want to stop so like word vomit I just... "But Leah I need this"

She tried to protest again but I didn't let her. I kissed her again and this time she kissed back. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance into her mouth, she was hesitating for a while but then she finally let me in. For a moment out tougues were dancing with each other then I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and lift it over her head.

As I was about to take off my shirt she stopped me and was trying to protest again. "Let me take care of you," was all I said after taking off my shirt and her shorts. I lead her body laying her down on the bed and slowly climbed on top of her swaddling her between my legs. I kissed on her neck softly and lightly bit on her neck. As I did that it seemed like she gave in and let out a slight moan. I got partly excited and I began to caress one of her breast while continuing to play with her neck. Sucking on it gently just to her more moan escape from her lips.

I took off my shorts, with my underwear still on and I pressed my half hard member against her other set of lips. I lift her bra up and bent down to suck and swirl my tongue lightly on one nipple. As her moans got a little louder I knew I was doing my job making me smirk a little. I started to play with the other nipple gently with my thumb and index finger. I laid next to her on my side and I slowly slide my hand in her panties, feeling how wet she got. My member was now full on hard but I didn't want to slide in just yet. I slowly rubbed her pearl in a clockwise motion biting my lip as she wiggled around a little.

I sat up and slide off her panties as I bent down to taste her. I looked her in the eyes when I gave her one slow long lick. I caused her to bit her lip. I started to flick my tongue and swirl it around her pearl making her even wetter. I pumped in slowly two fingers feeling her tightness around my fingers. As I'm doing this her moans fill the room. She arched her back and after doing this for about 10 minutes she climax all over my tongue and now it was time for me to go in.

I slide my underwear down and I enter her tightness slowly. I let out a low 'fuck' as I felt her walls. She held on to me as I started to stroke in and out. I rubbed her pearl with my thumb making her arch her back again. I started to go faster as she opened up her legs wider making groan. In the process I flipped her over and smacked her ass. She arched her back so well causing me to throw my head back in pleasure. After a while of sweaty sex we came at the same time.

"I feel dirty," she was cleaning herself up and putting her clothes back on.

"Don't feel dirty your fine," this is going to sound assholeish but I don't really care about her feelings at this moment. After sex all I want to do is sleep. "I gotta go"

"I'm sorry if I hurt your pride by doing this Leah," I just realized how fast this all happened and how things are different for girls. "No it's fine"

I knew she was lying but I didn't want to press her about it more so I just let her go. Wait, did I use a condom? Shit!