Everything comes out

Kate's point of view

I was thinking a lot we all didn't go to school because we wanted to rest but were going tomorrow bre told me she had something to tell me. But I want to see prince first but when I walked in the door of there house I saw bre and roc kissing and I didn't say nothing at first. Mostly because I couldn't believe it was real I knew something was going on between them but I didn't think this.

Me: I knew it I just knew something was going on

Bre: *looks at me* ok Kate you can't tell the others let me tell them

Me: ok but make it quick I got to meet someone

Bre: who?

Me: um uh Khalil to see if he's ok

You see I can't tell them about my long lost big brother yet till he's ready to except being my family I know this is going to cause a lot of drama but I have to do this.

Bre: ok everyone should be on there way then we will tell them then you can go

So everyone came except prince we couldn't contact him but we had to get on with this because I need to go.

Bre: so um me and roc need to tell you guys something

Anita: no offense to you guys but um why are me and Ashley here ?

Roc: we wanted you guys to know to

Bre: me and roc *grabs his hand and looks at him* are together

Everyone gasps but Ashley she wasn't happy at all.

Ashley: what?! So this is the whore I spoke to on the phone and the bitch u leaving me for!!

Bre: *gets close to Ashley* hold up bitch who you calling a whore I'm not a whore you are you the one that won't let go

Then they started fighting and while they were fighting I slipped out to go see my brother when I finally got there he lives the life almost like me he has a mansion and it's big and white but not bigger than my house. I sat in the car I know what your saying your only 15 but my mom taught me how to drive in case of emergencies. I just keep thinking what if they don't like me but I won't know till I try. I got out and knocked on the door I regretted it and turned around but Susie answered the door. I looked at her she is so cute.

Susie: hi you must be here for Chris all girls are

Then her mom ran to the door I studied her the brunette that stand before me that had a nice figure but she was also was no coke bottle figure she looked as if she had a boob job. then the dad came he was handsome with his brown hair with blonde highlights and he was built.then Chris came to the door he stare and studied me as I did the same he was extra cute and I know why Susie said what she said he was kinda built and he had light brown hair like mine and hazels eyes like mine I studied him more then the others cuz he was my brother.

Sandy: what have I told u about opening the door for strangers *looks at me* are you here for Chris?

Anthony: but then again you look to pretty for him

Chris: dad shut up that's not true

Me: um actually I'm here for all of you I need to talk to you about your family

Sandy: of course I guess come in

Me: *walks in and sits on the couch*

Sandy: *closes the door* um we're going to talk in the kitchen for a minute Susie and Chris make her feel at home

Chris: my pleasure *sits by me*

No one point of view

Sandy and Anthony went in the kitchen to talk while Chris and Susie talk to Kate.